Callie Torres Quotes
Callie: What if me and Erica, what if ... what if we're a mistake... Where are you going?
Mark: I can't talk about this.
Callie: Come on, you love talking about this stuff. Girl-on-girl! It's hot!
Mark: Two girls getting nasty and loving it? That's hot. One girl talking about how much it sucked? That's depressing. Wrong! Just wrong.
- Permalink: What if me and Erica, what if ... what if we're a mistake... Whe...
It was not good. At all. I choked. I couldn't go down there. I tried, but it just felt so weird and clinical like gynie rotation.
- Permalink: It was not good. At all. I choked. I couldn't go down there. I t...
Erica: Hey, you okay?
Callie: Bailey snagged all the surgical interns and residents, so I'm stuck with the psych interns. Not the sharpest.
Erica: You're busy. I'll be brief. I was thinking that if you're not busy tonight, we could go to my place, order in dinner, rent a movie?
Callie: Tonight? You want to get together again tonight?
Erica: I had a lot of fun last night.
- Permalink: Hey, you okay? Bailey snagged all the surgical interns and res...
Last night, Erica and I, we, did it... sort of.
- Permalink: Last night, Erica and I, we, did it... sort of.
Callie: Will you shut up and focus? I need you right now.
Mark: Well I'm a little exhausted, but if you wanna hop on and do all the work ...
Callie: I need to TALK!
- Permalink: Will you shut up and focus? I need you right now. Well I'm a l...
Callie: We need to have rules.
Callie: Rules. We need rules about how we're going to deal with the motherland. Because it's undiscovered country. Maybe... maybe it will be the best vacation either of us have ever had, but it's mysterious, and dark, and ... there should be rules. Oh, and an embassy. And a safe word.
Erica: I'm sorry. What the hell are you talking about?
Callie: Hello? Below the Mason-Dixon line. Of your pants!
- Permalink: We need to have rules. What? Rules. We need rules about how ...
Callie: I'm not sure I'm ready to go there.
Erica: Me neither! There's lots of undiscovered territory above the belt. We can take it slow. Maybe just... first base?
Callie: [laughs] Phew! Okay. Phew.
Erica: Finish my wine. I'm going to look at the menu for a minute while your blood pressure drops back down to to normal.
Callie: Erica? Maybe second base too.
- Permalink: I'm not sure I'm ready to go there. Me neither! There's lots o...
Miranda: I don't talk about sex.
Callie: Please. Let's just pretend I never said a single word.
Miranda: I don't talk about sex with anyone, ever. Any kind of sex.
Callie: Bailey I am begging you...
- Permalink: I don't talk about sex. Please. Let's just pretend I never sai...
Miranda: The va-jay-jay is undiscovered country. It is the mother land. You've never traveled there... You don't know its customs and ways. Now me? I've always wanted to go to Africa. But if I go, I'm going to have to learn a few things first. I'm going to have to prepare. I'll need shots. Bring my own syringes, in case something goes wrong. And I'll wanna know how to get to the embassy.
Callie: Okay now you've lost me.
Miranda: Just talk about it! Not with me. With the other one.
- Permalink: The va-jay-jay is undiscovered country. It is the mother land. Y...