Callie Torres Quotes
Callie: It's still swollen. I'd give it another day of rest.
Mark: I haven't operated in 3 days!
Callie: Don't hit people with your scalpel hand. Have you talked to him yet?
Mark: He threw the first punch.
Callie: You did catch him at a bad time.
Mark: So he lost a patient. Boo hoo! We're surgeons. We're men. We lose patients. It doesn't give him the right to go around behaving like a drunk frat boy. Now I'm supposed to go crawling back begging for his forgiveness?
- Permalink: It's still swollen. I'd give it another day of rest. I haven't...
Addison: Okay. I need to be distracted. Someone talk about something other than what's going on with my brother right now.
Callie: Er, Mark is good at talking about himself.
- Permalink: Okay. I need to be distracted. Someone talk about something othe...
Callie (praying in chapel): Dear God, I need your guidance. I kissed a peds surgeon.
Addison: You kissed a peds surgeon?
Callie (still praying): I never thought I'd end up with a woman, God, I mean not until lately, but that's not the problem. The problem is the ped thing. She's perky and has butterflies on her scrub cap, but she's also hot. Really hot. So, help me get over the butterflies. Amen.
- Permalink: Dear God, I need your guidance. I kissed a peds surgeon. You k...
You should wear your hair up more. Shows off the back of your neck. I like the back of your neck.Owen (to Cristina)
- Permalink: You should wear your hair up more. Shows off the back of your ne...
Callie: You're an idiot. What is your problem?
Mark: He is proposing to her. That makes Little Her, his little sister. And I can't sleep with any more sisters. And she's young. And I'm her boss.
Callie: And I'm celibate.
- Permalink: You're an idiot. What is your problem? He is proposing to her....
Lexie: You're the only one who knows about us and I'm terrible at keeping secrets. Keeping secrets makes me sick.
Callie: Look. Alone people don't like to hear about the together people. Okay. Even if the alone people are alone by choice. It's just sort of mean. It's sort of like bringing a 6-pack to an AA meeting.
- Permalink: You're the only one who knows about us and I'm terrible at keepi...
Lexie (talking about Mark): He's fun and he's funny. Even with no sex we just laugh and we talk.
Callie: Yeah. I don't want to hear this.
- Permalink: He's fun and he's funny. Even with no sex we just laugh and we t...
Callie (to Owen): Can you do it?
Mark: Him? No. He's a meatballer.
Callie: He is meticulous and he will keep his mouth shut.
Owen: I've done operations like this before. It's not that complicated.
Mark: Guys run into this problem on the battlefield, do they?
Owen: I don't think you and I should talk about how guys run into this.
- Permalink: Can you do it? Him? No. He's a meatballer. He is meticulous ...
Mark: Pain and agony for a little bit of pleasure? I get it.
Callie: If it's that bad, why don't you stop sl- ... doing what you're doing.
Mark: Because it doesn't feel bad when I'm ... doing it. It's good. It's great. And maybe if you weren't so scared of getting burned, you'd feel the same.
- Permalink: Pain and agony for a little bit of pleasure? I get it. If it's...