Danny Williams Quotes
Steve: It is Christmas Danny. Alright, you and Gracie need a tree. You want a tree?
Danny: I do. I want a tree, but not like this.
- Permalink: I do. I want a tree, but not like this.
Danny: Well if it is the governor tell him you spent this morning vandalizing his trees.
Steve: Please hold for Mr. Malcontent
- Permalink: Please hold for Mr. Malcontent
Danny: I cannot believe you made me an accomplice to a crime.
Steve: A victimless crime.
- Permalink: A victimless crime.
Steve: That trouble is trouble I did not go looking for, that trouble was dropped at my door.
Danny: Technically. No, not technically, specifically, this trouble exists only because you went looking for trouble by thinking that Leonard was a bad guy and looking into him.
- Permalink: That trouble
The IRA? I thought they died with the last Duran Duran album.
- Permalink: The IRA? I thought they died with the last Duran Duran album.
Yeah she was saying this guy was really nice and polite and that he was a gentleman. I wanted to make sure we’re talking about the same Steve McGarrett.
Jerry: My money's on him being an MI-6 badass. That's British Secret Intelligence Service.
Danny: I know. I've seen James Bond.
- Permalink: I know. I've seen James Bond.
Jerry; So you believe me?
Danny: I... um... TBD.
- Permalink: I... um... TBD.
Listen to me. Do yourself a favor and kill me now because I promise you I will put you in the ground the first chance I get.
Steve: You know what, partner? We can get on a plane right now and settle this.
Danny: That is why I love you, buddy. You’re always willing to risk both our lives at any given moment.
Are you trying to confuse me? I’m angry, you want to make me more angry?
- Permalink: Are you trying to confuse me? I’m angry, you want to make me more angry?
Good news is all right, bad news is you're going to need a lawyer.
- Permalink: Good news is all right, bad news is you're going to need a lawyer.