Haley Dunphy Quotes
I've been lonely. Having a mirror in my room will be like having company.
Haley: Oh my God I'm missing a text.
Alex: It just got real didn't it?
- Permalink: It just got real didn't it?
Haley: That's the old salvage yard where kids go to get high.
Claire: What? We are going there right now!
Phil: Wait, wait are you sure?
Haley: I'm gonna answer and then I'm gonna walk away, deal? I'm 420% sure.
Phil: Wow, she's bad at math.
- Permalink: Wow, she's bad at math.
Look, I have no problem drinking. I can literally do it standing on my head. But A ,not with my parents. Plus also I needed to stay sharp because they were obviously up to something and I was in no mood. I barely got 10 hours of sleep last night.
Phil: He seems like a real go-getter huh?
Haley: Why cause he goes and gets things?
- Permalink: Why cause he goes and gets things?
Haley: You’re super green!
Mitchell: I know! I’m recycling a dollhouse, I recycled a child.
- Permalink: I know! I’m recycling a dollhouse, I recycled a child.
Okay that's a lot of mirror looking and that's me saying that.
- Permalink: Okay that's a lot of mirror looking and that's me saying that.
Alex: Am I just going to nitpick everyone until they leave me?
Haley: Hey mom found somebody!
- Permalink: Hey mom found somebody!
When I wake up in my own room tomorrow I’ll be giving thanks for my independence and isn’t that what Christmas is all about?