Zoidberg: You, a bobsledder? That I'd like to see!
Hermes: Listen, you filthy crab, a thousand years ago there was a legendary team of Jamaican bobsledders.
Fry: Yup, I remember. They came in last at the Olympics then retired to promote alcoholic beverages.
Hermes: A true inspiration for the children.
- Permalink: You, a bobsledder? That I'd like to see! Listen, you filthy cr...
Fry: This dumb holiday just makes me think of all the things I left behind. Let's just stop talking about Xmas.
Hermes: Happy Xmas, Xmas people! Xmas cards have arrived! Xmas! Amy, there you go. Fry, Professor, Zoidberg, a mighty haul for Bender.
Bender: Yes! I got the most! I win Xmas!
- Permalink: This dumb holiday just makes me think of all the things I left b...
Farnsworth: You should be ashamed of yourself, Fry. You'd have to be blind not to notice that Leela's a cyclops.
Hermes: Fry's over there, man.
- Permalink: You should be ashamed of yourself, Fry. You'd have to be blind n...
Amy: Where are you going, Bender?
Bender: To volunteer at a liquor kitchen for homeless robots.
Hermes: Yeah, right! As if you ever did anything charitable.
Bender: I'm very generous. What about that time I gave blood?
Fry: Whose blood?
Bender: Some guy's.
- Permalink: Where are you going, Bender? To volunteer at a liquor kitchen ...
Leela: It's just that I get tired of Fry always only thinking of himself.
Hermes: I hear that! I aks him to set the table, instead he goes out to buy you a present. Selfish dog.
- Permalink: It's just that I get tired of Fry always only thinking of himsel...
Sweet manatee of Galilee!
- Permalink: Sweet manatee of Galilee!
Leela: What's the mission?
Farnsworth: It's a delivery for the Democratic Order Of Planets.
Fry: DOOP? What's that?
Farnsworth: It's similar to the United Nations from your time, Fry.
Hermes: Or like the Federation from your Star Trek programme.
- Permalink: What's the mission? It's a delivery for the Democratic Order O...
Farnsworth: I'd like everyone to meet our new employees. Which ones are new?
Hermes: The green dude and the fat man.
Farnsworth: Hmm, I could swear I've never seen that robot before either.
Bender: I'm Bender. You know? The lovable rascal.
Farnsworth: Oh, yes, yes. My good friend, of course. Anyway, whoever you all are, I have good news. You'll be making a delivery to Stumbos 4, a planet with such high gravity you'll most likely be crushed under the weight of your own hair. Enjoy!
- Permalink: I'd like everyone to meet our new employees. Which ones are new?...
Farnsworth: Now I'll simply tune it to Leela's emotional frequency.
Bender: My God! I'm overcome with... feelings. I'm experiencing a powerful yearning to... to cram my gullet full of mackerel heads.
Zoidberg: That's me, baby!
Bender: Now I'm worried that I'm not as smart as Leela, but at the same time I feel relieved that I'm cuter than her.
Amy: Uh... that's me.
Fry: Thanks for covering.
Bender: This time I miss Nibbler and I'm feeling nosy and opinionated.
Hermes: That's Leela!
- Permalink: Now I'll simply tune it to Leela's emotional frequency. My God...
Amy: Hey, look at Nibbler!
Hermes: Aww, he's holding a spoon.
Zoidberg: He's so talented!
- Permalink: Hey, look at Nibbler! Aww, he's holding a spoon. He's so tal...
Professor: We've been hired to make our 100th building delivery!
Hermes: That's nearly ten per year.
- Permalink: We've been hired to make our 100th building delivery! That's n...
Hermes: Push harder, Bender.
Bender: I can't. You should have called my cousin, Turner.
- Permalink: Push harder, Bender. I can't. You should have called my cousi...