Jenny Humphrey Quotes
Jenny: People change, Chuck.
Chuck: Not you. Not about this. Jenny Humphrey, who used to sit in Brooklyn and look at the lights across the water. Who went toe-to-toe with Blair Waldorf and actually won her respect. You can't tell me that girl still isn't there. Now that the dream is real, you owe it to her to live it.
Jenny: Blair doesn't want me to be queen.
Chuck: Maybe we can make her reconsider.
- Permalink: People change, Chuck. Not you. Not about this. Jenny Humphrey,...
Blair: [to Jenny] Did you really think this little stunt would help you win back queen?! I will make your life a living hell! I-
Jenny: Blair, I-
Chuck: It wasn't her idea.
Blair: This was you? Did you have any idea how much you humiliated me?
Chuck: You accomplished that with your little teenybopper sleepover.
- Permalink: Did you really think this little stunt would help you win back q...
Chuck: Blair's gone Colonel Kurtz. She needs to be brought back to Earth. Help me. And I'll help you take over the crown.
Jenny: They don't want my kind of leadership. They want a tyrant who will police their behavior. Someone who will track their movement on the social ladder.
Chuck: I need you. You're fooling yourself if you don't think you were born to rule this school.
- Permalink: Blair's gone Colonel Kurtz. She needs to be brought back to Eart...
Chuck: Exquisite. Exceeding even my high expectations.
Jenny: I'm only here for the good of the school, Chuck.
Chuck: I'm only here for Blair.
- Permalink: Exquisite. Exceeding even my high expectations. I'm only here ...
Dan: I see the cat's out of the bag.
Rufus: And topless on Valentino's yacht.
Jenny: That's not fair. Everyone's topless on Valentino's yacht.
Rufus: What about this one where's she's dancing on the table?
Eric: Well, that's what you do in Barcelona.
Rufus: And this one with Prince Harry doing shots off of â€”
Dan: That's what you do in St. Tropez!
- Permalink: I see the cat's out of the bag. And topless on Valentino's yac...
Rufus: Hope I'm doing the right thing.
Jenny: If you want to keep Serena out of the papers, Dad, this is the way to do it.
Eric: You own all the pictures now.
Photo guy: Not all of them. There is one photographer my group hasn't been able to reach yet.
- Permalink: Hope I'm doing the right thing. If you want to keep Serena out...
Nelly: What would high school be without hierarchy?
Jenny: Bearable? A nice place to spend time?
Blair: Ladies, I thought we were matching our headbands under our caps.
- Permalink: What would high school be without hierarchy? Bearable? A nice ...
Dan: I think I'm going to need a dress for prom.
Jenny: Okay, well, you're going to have to wear your own shoes.
- Permalink: I think I'm going to need a dress for prom. Okay, well, you'r...
[to Chuck] The only human contact that you don't pay for is the people in this house.
- Permalink: The only human contact that you don't pay for is the people in t...