Kurt Hummel Quotes
My path has been different and exciting considering my background, but considering who I think I am and how I see myself, it's like I've taken the streetcar named predictability.
Rachel: Okay, you know what, Kurt? You've become boring. You go to class, and then you come home, and you eat all this food and watch your stories, and you Skype with Blaine, and it's not even sexy Skyping. I know this because you just go to sleep. Same thing every day.
Kurt: I change up my afternoon smoothie occasionally.
- Permalink: I change up my afternoon smoothie occasionally.
Rachel: As your best friend and your biggest fan, what I love the most about you is that you don't try to do or be what anyone else is doing, okay? You make your own path.
Kurt: It's so hard sometimes.
- Permalink: It's so hard sometimes.
[to Rachel] Look, I've been doing this weirdo, quirky, fabulous, outrageous sidekick best friend thing for a while now and it hasn't gotten me very far.
Rachel, Finn wouldn't want you sitting on the sidelines while life passes you by.
Santana: He was a much better person than I am.
Kurt: That is true. But Finn really cared about you. And I don't think he would've done all those things if he didn't think you were decent, too.
- Permalink: He was a much better person than I am. That is true. But Finn...
[to Santana] If there's one thing I've learned from Finn dying it's that shame is a wasted emotion. I'm sure Finn had secrets too, but who cares now? Do you really think that one day on your deathbed you're really going to think 'oh good, no one knew I was kind?'
- Permalink: If there's one thing I've learned from Finn dying it's that sham...
Rachel: So, did you hear about Santana's good news?
Kurt: That she doesn't have a yeast infection?
- Permalink: So, did you hear about Santana's good news? That she doesn't h...
Kurt: What a wonderful, wonderful week.
Blaine: And with you in it, a wonderful life.
- Permalink: What a wonderful, wonderful week. And with you in it, a wonder...
Tina: And what are you here to lecture us about Kurt? Our horrible taste in clothing?
Kurt: My dad has cancer.
- Permalink: And what are you here to lecture us about Kurt? Our horrible tas...
So get on point, Kitty. Your little theory about Mercedes' shattered dreams, like most of the garbage that comes out of your mouth, is wrong.
- Permalink: So get on point, Kitty. Your little theory about Mercedes' shatt...
I know every kid is scared of losing their dad, but he's the only thing that got me through my mom dying, and if I have to say goodbye to him, too, well, I'm not going to think about it.
- Permalink: I know every kid is scared of losing their dad, but he's the onl...