Lafayette Reynolds Quotes
Arleen: Sh*t I'm pregnant again.
Lafayette: Hey, you forgot your rings.
Arleen: F**k the rings.
- Permalink: Sh*t I'm pregnant again. Hey, you forgot your rings. F**k ...
Jesus and I agreed to see other people, but that don't mean we don't still talk from time to time.
- Permalink: Jesus and I agreed to see other people, but that don't mean we d...
This has got to be the worst motherfucking intervention in history
- Permalink: This has got to be the worst motherf**king intervention in histo...
Lettie Mae: If only Miss Jeanette was still alive.
Lafayette [about Tara]: She don't need no backwards witch. She needs Thorazine and padded cell
- Permalink: If only Miss Jeanette was still alive. She don't need no backw...
Jesus and I agreed to see other people, but that don't mean we still don't talk time to time
- Permalink: Jesus and I agreed to see other people, but that don't mean we s...
Bill: Tara, you are safe here. You have to do exactly as I say
Tara: I am not your fucking slave girl
Lafayette: If there ever there was a time to listen to a white man, Tara, this is it
- Permalink: Tara, you are safe here. You have to do exactly as I say I am...
Tara: If you die I'm gonna be really pissed
Lafayette: That makes two of us
- Permalink: If you die I'm gonna be really pissed That makes two of us
Lafayette: Make me a vampire.
Eric: I beg your pardon?
Lafayette: You can put me to work in the bar...I'm a good dancer you've seen it on my site. (Eric walks around to him) Shit, I'd get up there and I'd move Earth and Heaven go-go style.
Eric: You are aware there's a gaping hole in your leg? You're damaged goods.
Lafayette: Not if you turn me. I'd be good as ever. Look I...I'm already a person of poor moral character. So, I hit the ground running and I damn near glamour people already. Gimme what ya'll got...not only will I be a bad-ass vampire, but I'd be your bad-ass vampire
- Permalink: Make me a vampire. I beg your pardon? You can put me to work...
Sookie: Tara. You look so pretty. Like someone turned on a light under your skin.
Sam: Hospital gave her pain meds. She's... she's a little loopy.
Tara: Didn't you listen when I said I'd lose my shit if anything ever happened to you?
Sookie: Don't lose your shit. I'm fine. Did Sam tell you he saved my life? He turned into a dog and bit Rene.
Lafayette: Well, shit. I'm gonna need some of them drugs they gave you.
Sam: Okay, you guys. We should let her rest.
Sookie: Sam, you should let people see the real you. Cause you're kind, brave. There's nothin there not to love.
Sam: Right back at you
- Permalink: Tara. You look so pretty. Like someone turned on a light under y...