Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Orli: Agent Gibbs. Whatever you might have heard, hope you will form your own opinion of me?
Gibbs: I always do.
- Permalink: Agent Gibbs. Whatever you might have heard, hope you will form...
Tom Morrow: What are we proposing here?
Vance: Well with international tensions being so high on this, I'm proposing that we look the other way.
Tom Morrow: You can't be serious.
Vance: I am, Tom. We come down hard on Mossad now, then what happens? Talk to me about wasted manpower if Bodnar gets away after all of this? But understand: this one pass is the last one Mossad ever gets from me.
Tom Morrow: That makes two of us.
- Permalink: What are we proposing here? Well with international tensions b...
Vance: Homeland's called twice.
Vance: Yeah. Word is she's been sniffing around. I've got a pretty good idea why.
Gibbs: Well she's not the only one. You're looking around too.
Vance: No, not yet, but if and when I do you'll be the first to know.
- Permalink: Homeland's called twice. Ziva. Yeah. Word is she's been sni...
Ziva : I would like your permission to travel to Europe to find Bodnar. I have been trying to locate him with the help of McGee and various contacts.
Gibbs: I know.
Ziva: You have known all this time? Then why did...
Gibbs: You needed to be ready to tell me. He's in Rome.
Ziva: That's what I thought too.
Gibbs: What are you waiting for? Take DiNozzo. Go.
- Permalink: I would like your permission to travel to Europe to find Bodnar....
Gibbs: Where's McGee?
Ziva: doctor's visit.
Gibbs: Uh huh.
- Permalink: Where's McGee? Overslept. doctor's visit. Uh huh.
McGee: Boss I'm sorry. I know. I know. I'm an hour and forty six minutes late.
Tony: Forty-seven Tim Tebow. Better put a knee down. Start praying.
Gibbs: Let's go, McGee. Sick bay. Come on.
Tony: I love it when he's late.
- Permalink: Boss I'm sorry. I know. I know. I'm an hour and forty six minut...
Admiral McGee: Get me off the ship.
Admiral McGee: Sure you can.
McGee: No dad, he can't. Man died here today. Until we've figured out what happened this whole crew's on lockdown.
Admiral McGee: Understandable but I have some place to be.
McGee: Been hearing that one my whole life.
Admiral McGee: Good to see you too son.
- Permalink: Get me off the ship. Can't. Sure you can. No dad, he can't...
Admiral McGee: My relationship with my son is none of your damned business.
Gibbs: You make him think he's nothing. You're the one with nothing.
- Permalink: My relationship with my son is none of your damned business. Y...
McGee: Boss do you think I made the right decision with my father?
Gibbs: To be the bigger man? Maybe it's time he learned from you, McGee.
- Permalink: Boss do you think I made the right decision with my father? To...
Tony: You know, I've been thinking about getting a dog.
Gibbs: He's not a dog. He's a Marine.
- Permalink: You know, I've been thinking about getting a dog. He's not a ...
Gibbs: You volunteering for that, are you DiNozzo?
Tony: Stripper. Caribbean beach. Is that a trick question?
Gibbs: Behave yourself, Skippy.
Tony: Aye, aye sir.
- Permalink: You volunteering for that, are you DiNozzo? Stripper. Caribb...
Vance: You mind some company? I have an hour left with the babysitter.
Gibbs: Yeah? Where'd you go?
Vance: Supposedly group bereavement counseling. Couldn't do it. So, I'm consoling myself with some double chocolate brownies. Would you care to join me? I hate to eat alone.
- Permalink: You mind some company? I have an hour left with the babysitter....