Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Chegwidden: According to IG records your team isn't just sending people to jail, they're sending them to the morgue.
Gibbs: Yeah, sometimes.
Chegwidden: Ari Haswari, Agent Michelle Lee, Payloma Reynosa, Harper Dearing.
Gibbs: There was no other choice.
Chegwidden: There's always a choice. The question is: were their deaths absolutely necessary?
Gibbs: Nothing I wouldn't do again.
Chegwidden: Please tell me you're not going to say that in court.
Gibbs: I won't be in court.
- Permalink: According to IG records your team isn't just sending people to j...
Ziva: Gibbs you cannot do this alone. You have to let us help.
Gibbs: Hey - it is not your job!
Ziva: It is not about my job. This is about my family!
- Permalink: Gibbs you cannot do this alone. You have to let us help. Hey ...
Vance: Tom Morrow may have a solve. We pull it off this could all go away.
Gibbs: For all of us?
Vance: Clean slate.
Gibbs: What's the catch?
Vance: It might kill you.
Gibbs: So could a bag of clams.
Vance: [laughs] We sure picked one hell of a career didn't we Gibbs?
Gibbs: Got to make a living Leon.
- Permalink: Tom Morrow may have a solve. We pull it off this could all go aw...
Parsons: Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs you've manipulated evidence, and you've obstructed justice. Do you take full responsibility for the actions of your team?
Gibbs: What do you think?
- Permalink: Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs you've manipulated evidence, an...
Ziva: I'm sorry Tony. I know you wanted the car but I just didn't think it was a good idea to sell it to you.
Tony: Why not?
Ziva: Because I really liked my Mini.
Tony: Me too!
Ziva: And I didn't want anything to happen to it.
Tony: What are you saying?
McGee: She's saying you're a car killer.
Ziva: A car killer.
Gibbs: Everybody needs a hobby.
- Permalink: I'm sorry Tony. I know you wanted the car but I just didn't thi...
Relax director. I'm just here to cross some "t"s and dot some "i"s. I'll be as quick and painless as possible.Parsons
- Permalink: Relax director. I'm just here to cross some ts and dot some is....
Mugger: Hey I found that cellphone in the trash, man. Somebody must have thrown it away.
Gibbs: Okay. Thanks for coming. [Mugger gets up to leave] Sit down.
- Permalink: Hey I found that cellphone in the trash, man. Somebody must hav...
Gibbs: So do we? Lay off?
Vance: The man killed my wife, Gibbs.
- Permalink: So do we? Lay off? The man killed my wife, Gibbs.
Orli: Her independence lights up the room. You moulded her well.
Gibbs: She came that way.
- Permalink: Her independence lights up the room. You moulded her well. Sh...
Orli: Agent Gibbs. Whatever you might have heard, hope you will form your own opinion of me?
Gibbs: I always do.
- Permalink: Agent Gibbs. Whatever you might have heard, hope you will form...
Tom Morrow: What are we proposing here?
Vance: Well with international tensions being so high on this, I'm proposing that we look the other way.
Tom Morrow: You can't be serious.
Vance: I am, Tom. We come down hard on Mossad now, then what happens? Talk to me about wasted manpower if Bodnar gets away after all of this? But understand: this one pass is the last one Mossad ever gets from me.
Tom Morrow: That makes two of us.
- Permalink: What are we proposing here? Well with international tensions b...
Vance: Homeland's called twice.
Vance: Yeah. Word is she's been sniffing around. I've got a pretty good idea why.
Gibbs: Well she's not the only one. You're looking around too.
Vance: No, not yet, but if and when I do you'll be the first to know.
- Permalink: Homeland's called twice. Ziva. Yeah. Word is she's been sni...