Nolan Ross Quotes
Like they say, sanity's relative. Unless, of course, your relatives are insane.
[to Emily] Frankly, my dear, I'm so glad you give a damn.
- Permalink: Frankly, my dear, I'm so glad you give a damn.
Nolan: Ems, you're finally going to get your happy ending. I'm really going to miss you.
Emily: Oh, please. You're already hobnobbing with hot redheads.
Nolan: You know gentlemen prefer blondes.
- Permalink: You know gentlemen prefer blondes.
Jack, be a 'glass half full guy.'
- Permalink: Jack, be a 'glass half full guy.'
Nolan: Well, I would say that a toast is in order.
Jack: To Emily and Kate?
Nolan: No, to my party surviving unscathed! It's a Hamptons freaking miracle!
Jack: Right. To the important stuff.
- Permalink: Right. To the important stuff.
Nolan: When does anything ever go right for the host of a Hamptons party with you on the guest list?
Emily: I heard that.
- Permalink: I heard that.
David: You're a good friend, Nolan.
Nolan: For a guy who doesn't have many friends, I try not to take any for granted.
Louise: Are you sure you're not from the South? Because you take care of your friends like family.
Nolan: Well, my friends are my family.
- Permalink: Well, my friends are my family.
Can't I just have a normal friend?
- Permalink: Can't I just have a normal friend?
Louise: Buck up. At the end of the day, you can have something all these other people can't.
Nolan: What's that?
Louise: Anything you want.
- Permalink: Anything you want.
[to Margaux] Looks like karma found you fast. She can be a bitch.
- Permalink: Looks like karma found you fast. She can be a bitch.
Emily: Are you okay? What happened?
Nolan: Your lies...finally caught up to me.
- Permalink: Your lies...finally caught up to me.
[to Aiden] Hate is a lot like love. You can't force it. You can't fight it. You just have to embrace it when it comes along.Emily
My father once wrote, always question where your loyalty lies. The people you trust will expect it, your greatest enemies will desire it and those you treasure the most will without fail, abuse it.Emily Thorne
- Permalink: My father once wrote, always question where your loyalty lies. T...