Patrick Jane Quotes
Patrick Jane: (making a call on his cell phone) Hi. I made a booking for two for this afternoon. Could you put us on the terrace? It's more romantic. Thanks... Yeah, Patrick... Lovely. See you then. (ends phone call then looks at Teresa) Don't fret, I wouldn't seduce you over a meal. That'd be very sophomoric.
Teresa Lisbon: I didn't think you were trying to seduce me.
Patrick Jane: Come on, how could that thought not have entered your head?
Teresa Lisbon: (stares speechlessly at Patrick)
Patrick Jane: Your denial that it did intrigues me.
Teresa: Bite me.
- Permalink: (making a call on his cell phone) Hi. I made a booking for two f...
Grace Van Pelt: I don't get it. She actually enjoyed helping him kill. One crazy, evil person I understand, but two? Husband and wife? Marriage is suppose to be a sacred, loving thing.
Patrick Jane: Yeah, they were soulmates in their strange own way.
- Permalink: I don't get it. She actually enjoyed helping him kill. One crazy...
Patrick: No such thing as psychic powers.
Sheriff McAllister: So what is it you do exactly?
Patrick: You know rock paper scissors?
Sheriff McAllister: I do.
Patrick: Play me. On three; one, two, three
- Permalink: No such thing as psychic powers. So what is it you do exactly?...
Dr. Linus Wagner: Everything you told me is total fiction, isn't it?.
Patrick Jane: Yes
Dr. Linus Wagner: Why? I can tell you're in real pain. Why not tell the truth?
Patrick Jane: The truth is mine.
Dr. Linus Wagner: I hear ya.
- Permalink: Everything you told me is total fiction, isn't it?. Yes Why?...
Patrick Jane: Hello Mrs. Tolliver?
Mrs. Tolliver: Who are you?
Patrick Jane: I'm Patrick Jane. I'm here to help you.
- Permalink: Hello Mrs. Tolliver? Who are you? I'm Patrick Jane. I'm here...
Grace Van Pelt: My cousin Yolanda is a psychic.
Patrick Jane: Your cousin is deluded or dishonest or both.
Wayne Rigsby: Hey, steady.
Grace Van Pelt: No, no, he's entitled to his opinion. He's wrong, though. She has power. She can communicate with the other side. I've seen her do it myself.
Patrick Jane: She let you speak with someone that's gone, someone that you love and still miss very much. You wanted her power to be real so it was.
Wayne Rigsby: You're so sure you're right. Science don't know everything.
Grace Van Pelt: Five hundred years ago, radio would have seemed like magic. Five hundred years in the future, it could be totally normal to communicate with the other side.
Patrick Jane: The other side?...There is no other side...
- Permalink: My cousin Yolanda is a psychic. Your cousin is deluded or dish...
Grace Van Pelt: Mr. Jane, I have a question regarding your previous career path.
Patrick Jane: Fire away.
Grace Van Pelt: When you met with other psychics, real psychics, could they tell you were just pretending?
Patrick Jane: There's no such thing as real psychics.
- Permalink: Mr. Jane, I have a question regarding your previous career path....
Tiger tiger burning bright in the forest of the night.Red John
- Permalink: Tiger tiger burning bright in the forest of the night.
Krystal: Oh, you're trouble.
Jane: Harmless as a fly.
- Permalink: Harmless as a fly.