Rachel Green Quotes
Rachel: Hey, did you guys check out those new hand dryers in the bathroom?
Ross: I thought that was just a rumor.
Rachel: True story!
- Permalink: Hey, did you guys check out those new hand dryers in the bathroo...
Chandler: Oh, come on. You told me about the last dream.
Rachel: No, forget it.
Chandler: Oh, why not. Was I doing anything particularly... saucy?
Rachel: All right, fine. Um, you were not the only one there. Joey was there too.
Joey: All right.
Ross: Was there... uh, huh, huh, huh... anybody, anybody else there?
Ross: You're sure? Nobody, uh, handed out, uh, mints or anything?
- Permalink: Oh, come on. You told me about the last dream. No, forget it. ...
Monica: I'm going to tap class.
Rachel: What, what, so that you can dance with the woman that stole your credit card?
Monica: This woman's got my life, I should get to see who she is.
Rachel: Go to the post office! I'm sure her picture's up! Okay, Monica, ya know what, honey? You're kinda losing it here! I mean, this is really becoming like a weird obsession thing.
- Permalink: I'm going to tap class. What, what, so that you can dance with...
Phoebe: (To Marcel) Goodbye little monkey guy. I wrote you this poem, okay, but don't eat it until you get on the plane.
Ross: Aw. Thank you, Aunt Phoebe.
Chandler: Okay, bye, champ. Now, I know there's gonna be a lot of babes in San Diego, but remember, there's also a lot to learn.
Joey: I don't know what to say, Ross. It's a monkey.
Ross: Well, just say what you feel, Joey.
Joey: Marcel, I'm hungry.
Ross: That was good.
Rachel: (Holding a teddy bear) Marcel, this is for you. It's uh, just, you know, something to, um, do on the plane.
Ross: If you guys don't mind, I would like to take a moment just with just me and him.
Everyone: Of course. Absolutely.
Ross: Marcel, come here. Well buddy, this is it. Just a couple of things that I wanted to say. Well, I'm really gonna miss you. I'm never gonna forget about you. You've been more than just a pet to me. You've been more like a-- Marcel, would you just leave my leg alone? Would you just stop humping me for two seconds?! Would just take him away? Just take him.
- Permalink: Goodbye little monkey guy. I wrote you this poem, okay, but don'...
Rachel: Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said you only had to pay for the stuff that you bought.
Monica: Still, it's just such reckless spending.
Ross: I think when somebody steals your credit card they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind.
- Permalink: Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said you onl...
Rachel: Oh, Monica, come on. You do cool things.
Monica: Oh, really? Okay. Let's compare, shall we?
Rachel: Oh, it's so late for "shall we."
Monica: Do I go horseback riding in the park? Do I take classes at the New School?
Rachel: (Yawning) No...
- Permalink: Oh, Monica, come on. You do cool things. Oh, really? Okay. Let...
Phoebe: We found her. We found the girl.
Joey: Did you call the cops?
Rachel: Nope. We took her to lunch.
Chandler: Oh, your own brand of vigilante justice?
- Permalink: We found her. We found the girl. Did you call the cops? Nope...
Monica: She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me! Look at this, look. She buys tickets for plays that I wanna see. She, she buys clothes from stores that I'm intimidated by the sales people. She spent three hundred dollars on art supplies.
Rachel: You're not an artist.
Monica: Yeah, well I might be if I had the supplies! I mean, I could do all this stuff. Only I don't.
- Permalink: She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me! Look at...
Monica: Did you ever feel like sometimes you are just so unbelievably uncoordinated?
(Rachel taps into view. She is in perfect sync with the rest of the class)
Rachel: What? You just click when they click.
- Permalink: Did you ever feel like sometimes you are just so unbelievably un...
Monica: Okay, do you see anybody you think could be me?
Teacher: People! Last time there were some empty yogurt containers lying around after class. Let's not have that happen again!
Rachel: She could be you.
- Permalink: Okay, do you see anybody you think could be me? People! Last t...
(To Monica, about her new carefree lifestyle) Well, you ladies aren't the only ones living the dream. I get to go pour coffee for people I don't know. Don't wait up.
- Permalink: Well, you ladies aren't the only ones living the dream. I get to...
Rachel: Then we took a walk down to Bendel's. And I told him not to, but he got me a little bottle of Chanel.
Ross: That's nice... Now, was that before or after you told him to stop calling, stop sending you flowers, and to generally leave you alone?
Rachel: Right, well, we never actually got to that... Oh, it was just so nice to see him again, ya know? It was comfortable, it was familiar... it was just nice!
Ross: That's, that's nice twice!
- Permalink: Then we took a walk down to Bendel's. And I told him not to, but...
Joey: If the homo sapiens were in fact homo sapiens...is that why they're extinct?
Ross: Joey, homo sapiens are people!
Joey: Hey, I'm not judging!
- Permalink: If the homo sapiens were in fact homo sapiens...is that why they...
Phoebe: Okay, Joey, your bet.
Joey: I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face. (The girls look at him, confused.) Oh, I'm out.
- Permalink: Okay, Joey, your bet. I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit i...