Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Howard: Oh, come on-- she could have a freezer full of ex-boyfriend's body parts and you'd still go out with her.
Raj: I do like that the ex-boyfriend's out of the picture.
- Permalink: I do like that the ex-boyfriend's out of the picture.
Raj: You know, when Cinnamon won't take her medicine, I hide it in a piece of cheese.
Howard: Good idea. We can wrap the pill in cheese, feed it to Cinnamon, and then my mom can eat Cinnamon.
Howard: I hope I get to meet her as soon as possible.
Raj: Why the rush? She isn't going anywhere.
Howard: She is. But I like that attitude.
- Permalink: She is. But I like that attitude.
Raj: I know. Being an astrophysicist right now is like being a rock star.
Howard: Only without the sex.
Raj: Yeah, literally, none of it.
- Permalink: Yeah, literally, none of it.
Emily: How serious were you two?
Raj: Well, to be honest, we only went on four dates, hugged twice, kissed once, and there was a handshake loaded with sexual innuendo.
Emily: Wait, so... a girl you never slept with sent you an e-mail and you felt so guilty about it that you had to tell me?
Emily: That's kind of adorable.
- Permalink: That's kind of adorable.
Sheldon: Quick poll: PS4 or Xbox One? Raj.
Raj: Uh, Xbox One.
Howard: Both great.
Bernadette: I like the Wii.
Sheldon: Thanks, Grandma
- Permalink: Thanks, Grandma
Penny: Who's the murderer?
Raj: Any question but that.
Penny: Sorry ... hey, who's not the murderer?
- Permalink: Sorry ... hey, who's not the murderer?
It's too late. He's been murdered by someone in this room.
- Permalink: It's too late. He's been murdered by someone in this room.
I find a girl I like, and you're stealing her?!
- Permalink: I find a girl I like, and you're stealing her?!
Sheldon: Ten years ago upon first seeing me, your husband claimed that I look like C-3P0 and Pee-Wee Herman. And he called me C-3P-Wee Herman.
Raj: Still funny.
- Permalink: Still funny.
Penny: Okay, I don't think Meryl Streep ever had to say (deep voice): "Must keep gorilla hands from killing again."
Raj: If she did, it would be amazing. That woman can do no wrong.
- Permalink: If she did, it would be amazing. That woman can do no wrong.
Howard: Is that book called Lies I Tell to Get Sex?
Raj: Is that a real book? I would totally read that book.
Amy: Can I borrow it when you're done?
- Permalink: Can I borrow it when you're done?