Sheldon Cooper Quotes
I've already had to say goodbye to 11 Doctor Whos.
- Permalink: I've already had to say goodbye to 11 Doctor Whos.
Arthur: Most-most of my robes open ... in the back.
Sheldon:Those are your Jedi robes.
Arthur: What is this?
Sheldon: Oh! Be careful with that.
Arthur: Whoa! Oh, neato. [laughs] I'm-I'm gonna need a Band-Aid.
- Permalink: Whoa! Oh, neato. I'm-I'm gonna need a Band-Aid.
Sheldon: You've come to me because you're my Obi-Wan.
Arthur: I'm-I'm not ... I'm not familiar with that. Is... is-is that an ... internet.
Sheldon: Wow. You're dead so I'll let that slide.
- Permalink: Wow. You're dead so I'll let that slide.
Sheldon: Arthur! I thought you were dead.it's fantastic.
Arthur: I am. Oh, it-it's fantastic. I mean this is the longest that I've gone without running into a men's room in-in years.
Sheldon: When Darth Vader struck down Obi-Wan, did Luke cry like a baby and go to his funeral?
Penny: No. He blew up the Death Star. Why do I know this?!
- Permalink: No. He blew up the Death Star. Why do I know this?!
Sheldon: Amy, mourning the inevitable is a complete waste of time.
Amy: And watching a bunch of goody space movies you've seen hundreds of times isn't?
Sheldon: If we were in a physical relationship, you just lost sex tonight.
- Permalink: If we were in a physical relationship, you just lost sex tonight.
Professor Proton is dead?
- Permalink: Professor Proton is dead?
You know what this is? Yeah, and I reserve this word for those rare instances when it's truly deserved. This is malarkey!
Oh! That's a lot of incense. Or someone set a hippie on fire.
- Permalink: Oh! That's a lot of incense. Or someone set a hippie on fire.
Penny, there's only one cookie with something in the middle that solves life's problems, and that's an Oreo. Or a Nutter Butter, if you're in a pinch.
Penny: Hey, I don't understand why you're not upset with Amy.
Sheldon: I am. So much so that I'm gonna bring her here for dinner on our next date night.
But to be fair, when you talk, most of what you say sounds like, "Wah, wah, wah, clothes".