Temperance Brennan Quotes
Fisher: I don't know if you're aware, but I do a bit of stand-up myself.
Bones: I imagine you are not very skilled at it, as you are not a humorous person.
- Permalink: I don't know if you're aware, but I do a bit of stand-up myself....
Bones: Now you don't have to unfold and refold a map.
Booth: Wait a second, I like maps. What's wrong with maps?
Bones: Well, maps cannot tell you the amount of traffic to expect en route to your destination. See? Now we can relax and talk about interesting things.
Booth: This is not how the cowboys settled this country.
- Permalink: Now you don't have to unfold and refold a map. Wait a second, ...
Bones: I know exactly why I love you.
Booth: Okay, why don't you give me your top three reasons.
Bones: First, you love me. Second, you love Christine. Third, you..
Booth: Get's mysterious right?
Bones: No, let me gather my thoughts.
Booth: That's exactly why we have music and poetry, Bones.
Bones: Third, your physicality is remarkable. Now you give three of your top reasons for loving me.
Booth: I don't have reasons.
Bones: I think what you just said is very romantic.
- Permalink: I know exactly why I love you. Okay, why don't you give me you...
Bones: Sweets has trust issues involving finding a home. Since he grew up an orphan, the anger he's sublimated has paralyzed him from developing a healthy perspective on what having a home means. That made him bond with us and our home so he didn't have to deal with his own emotional insecurities.
Booth: Bones shoots from the outside! Three points!
Sweets: Where's that psychobabble coming from?
Booth: Well, you left one of your psychobabble books in our bathroom.
- Permalink: Sweets has trust issues involving finding a home. Since he grew ...
Bones: I've spent so much time trying to control my life. I thought it meant that I was strong, but I was just afraid.
Booth: Afraid of what?
Bones: I dug out remains from the rubble at the towers. For two weeks, I was methodical. A scientist. I did what was asked of me. I did my job. I never shed a tear. I was proud of that. All these years, I've never let myself deal with it.
Booth: Bones, we all deal with things in our own way.
Bones: I could avoid it all before. I had no one in my life. But now I think of those people, and I think of you. Any one of them, it could've been you.
- Permalink: I've spent so much time trying to control my life. I thought it ...
Bones: Most cultures have ceremonies to celebrate milestones in a man's life.
Sweets: Oh god, this isn't about circumcision, is it?
Booth: No, it's about dancing.
- Permalink: Most cultures have ceremonies to celebrate milestones in a man's...
Bones: There's something very odd here.
Angela: Yeah, but you're gonna have to be a little bit more specific than that for those of us who entire scenario odd.
- Permalink: There's something very odd here. Yeah, but you're gonna have t...
Bones: I think you're trying to convey that you would no longer like to discuss politics.
Booth: Unless we're talking about JFK and Marilyn Monroe.
- Permalink: I think you're trying to convey that you would no longer like to...
Booth: You know, Bones, I wouldn't vote for you, but I would definitely encourage other people to vote for you.
Bones: That's irrational.
Booth: So is politics. And love.
- Permalink: You know, Bones, I wouldn't vote for you, but I would definitely...