Temperance Brennan Quotes
Her life in movement. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
- Permalink: Her life in movement. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
Brennan: What should I say to him?
Booth: Oh, I don't know. Luckily you two speak the same freakazoid language.
- Permalink: Oh, I don't know. Luckily you two speak the same freakazoid language.
Booth: Did you have fun or was it all about the fighting?
Brennan: We danced on a bar in a line. Does that sound like fun?
Booth: Sounds like a blast.
Brennan: I told Angela that it was your idea that I should go. She feels bad that she hated you and I told her that you're the best person ever even though that can't be confirmed empiracally but I don't give a crap.
Angela: There's this country-western bar outside of town. It's got this bull that we can ride, and there's line dancing, and there's these hot guys in chaps, and some of them aren't even gay.
Brennan: I do like horses so I will feel very comfortable there.
- Permalink: I do like horses so I will feel very comfortable there.
Booth: Are you saying he came in a can?
Brennan: Most definitely.
Caroline: This is why I only buy free-range.
- Permalink: This is why I only buy free-range.
Booth: You're really quiet.
Brennan: Because I'm not talking.
Booth: That must be it.
- Permalink: That must be it.
Brennan: Beaten, shot, and possibly drowned. This is very interesting.
Camille: You've clearly been bored.
- Permalink: You've clearly been bored.
You are not on loan to anyone, Mr. Bray. You belong to me. [To Cam] Was that tactless?
Brennan: I don't agree.
Booth: Right, of course you don't. Because, you know, tact is not your strong suit.