Will Gardner Quotes
This is no longer a dream. This is reality. Three months from now we are opening offices in New York. We are growing. Share that with your clients. The era of your clients is over. Now. A new era needs new branding. LG. Own those letters. No one says Lockhart/Gardner anymore. It's LG.
Diane: What would you say if I stayed?
Will: Peter screwed you over.
- Permalink: Peter screwed you over.
Peter: Well try this on for size. You don't want me for an enemy, and you certainly don't want me and Alicia together.
Will: Okay. Good to know. I'm hanging up. I have a business to run.
Peter: Good luck with that.
- Permalink: Good luck with that.
Will: Things are crumbling around here Kalinda, and I need to know who I can trust. Can I trust you?
Kalinda: You can.
Will: Good. Find out what's going on.
- Permalink: Good. Find out what's going on.
After a vote by the full partnership, you've been officially removed from your position. Gentlemen, will you escort her out please?
Will: I took you in. I hired you. I pushed for you.
Alicia: Will, this was a business decision.
Will: You were poison!
- Permalink: You were poison!
Diane: Alicia is leaving the firm with Cary and she's taking our top clients.
- Permalink: What? Alicia is leaving the firm with Cary and she's taking ou...
That was the deal from the beginning, Diane, remember? We'll work together until it was not fun or profitable anymore. Are you having fun?
- Permalink: That was the deal from the beginning, Diane, remember? We'll wor...
Will: I can't decide this by myself, but I can sway most of the partners, and I think you'll enjoy a honeymoon period as the Governor's wife.
Alicia: Uh...OK. I..I'm not...
Will: I want you to consider replacing Diane as managing partner.
- Permalink: I can't decide this by myself, but I can sway most of the partne...
Diane: This is my firm!
Will: It was your firm.
Diane: Then get the security guards. Carry me out.
Will: No. We have enough respect for you not to make this a public spectacle.
- Permalink: This is my firm! It was your firm. Then get the security gua...
Alicia: What's going on?
- Permalink: What's going on? Diane.
Will: So, how does it feel to be First Lady of Illinois?
Alicia: Weird. Kind of like First Galactic Princess.
- Permalink: So, how does it feel to be First Lady of Illinois? Weird. Kind...
Hardest thing I've ever had to do; be a parent.Lemond Bishop
- Permalink: Hardest thing I've ever had to do; be a parent.
Diane [about Alicia]: It's a side benefit of having her on staff, right? Use her connections.
Will: His connections.
Diane: Her connection to his connections, is that a problem?
- Permalink: It's a side benefit of having her on staff, right? Use her conn...