'Charlie Work'? What's 'Charlie Work'? Fill me in. Oh, right. ...
Therapist: 'Charlie Work'? What's 'Charlie Work'? Fill me in.
Charlie: Oh, right. You don't know 'Charlie Work'. Well, 'Charlie Work' is like basement stuff, cleaning urinals, blood stuff, your basic slimes, your sludges, anything dead or decaying, I'm on it, I'm dealing with it.
Therapist: And you dislike it?
Charlie: Oh, no. I love it. I love the dark. I love slippery things. I love being naked... in the sewer. Bleach smells good, it tastes good...
- Charlie Kelly
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 5: "The Gang Gets Analyzed"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Kelly Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 5 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Neal Lynch
Frank: I opened up to a therapist just once. I was a kid. I got into a fight. The doctor asked me question after question, got me so scrambled up. Next thing I know, I was shanghai'd upstate to a nitwit school. You know what a nitwit school is?
Therapist: I assume you mean a school for the mentally disabled.
Frank (spits pistachio shell): Yeah, not just for nuts in the head, but bodies, too. Back then science was real crude, they stuck us all together. My roommate was a frog-kid. You ever see a frog-kid?
- Permalink: I opened up to a therapist just once. I was a kid. I got into a ...
Mac: I gained and lost 60 pounds in 3 months.
Therapist: That's almost impossible.
Mac: Well, through God all things are possible, so jot that down.
- Permalink: I gained and lost 60 pounds in 3 months. That's almost impossi...