Why do you think your'e weird? What's weird? Would it be weird...
Therapist: Why do you think your'e weird?
Charlie: What's weird? Would it be weird if you survived an abortion? Would it be weird if you shared a bed with a man who may or may not be your father? ... Would it be weird if you ate cat food to go to sleep? And you have such a fascination with cats that you glue cat hair to the back of your neck?
- Charlie Kelly
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 5: "The Gang Gets Analyzed"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Kelly Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 5 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Neal Lynch
Therapist: 'Charlie Work'? What's 'Charlie Work'? Fill me in.
Charlie: Oh, right. You don't know 'Charlie Work'. Well, 'Charlie Work' is like basement stuff, cleaning urinals, blood stuff, your basic slimes, your sludges, anything dead or decaying, I'm on it, I'm dealing with it.
Therapist: And you dislike it?
Charlie: Oh, no. I love it. I love the dark. I love slippery things. I love being naked... in the sewer. Bleach smells good, it tastes good...
- Permalink: 'Charlie Work'? What's 'Charlie Work'? Fill me in. Oh, right. ...
Mac: I gained and lost 60 pounds in 3 months.
Therapist: That's almost impossible.
Mac: Well, through God all things are possible, so jot that down.
- Permalink: I gained and lost 60 pounds in 3 months. That's almost impossi...