Feel free to be harsh. Um, No, I'm... I'm good. Well, now th...
Rex: Feel free to be harsh.
Mary Alice: Um, No, I'm... I'm good.
Bree: Well, now that we've finished with all this unpleasantness, I want to assure you that we are going to be good neighbors, and I hope in time, great friends.
Mary Alice: That sounds... lovely.
Bree: (to Andrew) Come on.
Mary Alice: Oh, wait. I'm--I'm sorry. It was Rex, Andrew and... what was your name again?
- Bree Hodge, Mary Alice Young
- Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 23: "Remember (1)"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Bree Hodge Quotes, Mary Alice Young Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 23 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Melanie: And out of nowhere, he just attacked me.
Matthew: My brother's never been violent. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you.
Melanie: But he did.
Matthew: Let me just take you home.
Melanie: This has been pretty traumatic for me. I think that you should come over for the next few days so we can talk it out.
Matthew: We broke up, Mel. It is not my job to hold your hand.
- Permalink: And out of nowhere, he just attacked me. My brother's never be...
Julie: (About the RV) So, is there anything you should prepare me for?
Susan: No, no. It's all good. Oh, but you should know that your bed doubles as the dining table, and the toilet's in the shower.
- Permalink: So, is there anything you should prepare me for? No, no. It's...