He's getting 20 years. Sounds fair. That's how long he kept th...
Rufus: He's getting 20 years.
Chuck: Sounds fair. That's how long he kept the secret.
Lily: Well I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, I'll tell you that.
- Chuck Bass, Rufus Humphrey, Lily van der Woodsen
- Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 22: "The Wrong Goodbye"
- Gossip Girl
- Related Quotes:
- Chuck Bass Quotes, Rufus Humphrey Quotes, Lily van der Woodsen Quotes, Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 22 Quotes, Gossip Girl Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Chuck: There's a difference between a great love and the right love. I left the Empire State Building last year after two minutes when you didn't show. Louis waited all night. This is your chance at happiness. You think you shouldn't want it 'cause you've never had it and it scares you. But you deserve your fairytale.
Blair: We make our own fairytales.
Chuck: Only when we have to.
- Permalink: There's a difference between a great love and the right love. I ...
Serena: You know this isn't her fault. She needs help. The last time that this happened she ended up wandering through the snow in her bare feet.
Vanessa: Yeah. After she Single White Female'd her college roommate.
Serena: Rufus said the girl's boyfriend led her on.
Vanessa: Fine. She's in your dress with your ex. But if you're so concerned about Charlie you find her and I'll find Dan.
- Permalink: You know this isn't her fault. She needs help. The last time tha...