I browned out that evening. Browned out? What's browned out? ...
Mac: I browned out that evening.
Frank: Browned out? What's browned out?
Mac: It's when you drink so much that everything goes brown. It's not as sever as a black out because I remember bits and pieces. I call it browning out.
- Frank Reynolds, Mac
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 7: "Who Got Dee Pregnant?"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Frank Reynolds Quotes, Mac Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 7 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Dennis: It's fatness, plain and simple. It's a person becoming fat before your very eyes.
Charlie: And I don't even know how to make the bird jokes anymore. They no longer apply.
Dee: I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!
Mac: I feel like you say that all the time now.
Frank: You better do yourself a favor and flush it out.
Charlie: Wait a second, you definitely said that before.
Mac: Since we're all saying things we say all the time. I'll just reiterate. Dee, we don't care about you, or your body, or that baby bird.
- Permalink: It's fatness, plain and simple. It's a person becoming fat befo...
Dee: Just so I'm clear, you don't actually think things are going to come alive because you're spending the night in museum, right?
Dennis: I'm sorry, we're simply opening ourselves up to the possibility of an amazing adventure this evening. Is there something wrong with that? Whether that means Charlie running into his ancient spirits or us running away from security guards all night, it's gonna be a really great time.
- Permalink: Just so I'm clear, you don't actually think things are going to ...