I don't get it. Why do we have to change rooms? Cousins of the...
Maeby: I don't get it. Why do we have to change rooms?
Lindsay: Cousins of the opposite gender shouldn't be sharing a room.
George Michael: But that's just the point. I mean, we're cousins. You know, gender has nothing to do with it. Cousins can bunk together. That's why they call it "bunking cousins."
Lindsay: They call it "kissing cousins."
George Michael: We're not kissing. That's the point.
- Lindsay Bluth FÃ¼nke, George Michael, Maeby Bluth FÃ¼nke
- Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 12: "Marta Complex"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Lindsay Bluth FÃ¼nke Quotes, George Michael Quotes, Maeby Bluth FÃ¼nke Quotes, Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 12 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Marta: Well, as you said, finding out who you really are, it can be painful, but you can't live a lie.
Michael: No, I can't, but some people find a way to make that work.
- Permalink: Well, as you said, finding out who you really are, it can be pai...
Tobias: No, no, no, there's a shower scene? I have to be nude?
Carl Weathers: Hey, you don't shower with your clothes on, now, do you?
- Permalink: No, no, no, there's a shower scene? I have to be nude? Hey, yo...