I don't know. I had enough trouble with the idea of mom and Rufu...
Serena: I don't know. I had enough trouble with the idea of mom and Rufus dating, but now I share a sibling with my boyfriend. That's little more hillbilly than I can handle.
Eric: It is a little twisted. But so what?
Serena: Well what if we can't get past it?
Eric: I don't know. But you can't push Dan away right now. Whatever you are going through he's going through the same thing.
- Serena van der Woodsen, Eric van der Woodsen
- Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 15: "Gone with the Will"
- Gossip Girl
- Related Quotes:
- Serena van der Woodsen Quotes, Eric van der Woodsen Quotes, Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 15 Quotes, Gossip Girl Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Nelly: We should at least tell Blair.
Isabel: We can't. Blair's with Chuck. Again.
Penelope: I'm really getting sick of how much time she's spending with him.
Isabel: His dad just died.
Penelope: Yeah, like a month ago.
- Permalink: We should at least tell Blair. We can't. Blair's with Chuck. A...
Serena: Look, I know you've been avoiding me, but my mom called from Boston this morning and I asked her point blank. You have nothing to worry about.
Dan: Worried? Who said anything about being worried? What'd she say?
Serena: That there's nothing going on between her and Rufus.
Dan ... Oh.
- Permalink: Look, I know you've been avoiding me, but my mom called from Bos...