I don't want to go to Texas Alright and I do? My people alrea...
Leonard: I don't want to go to Texas
Wolowitz: Alright and I do? My people already crossed the desert once. We're done
- Leonard Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz
- The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 1: "The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Howard Wolowitz Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 1 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Wolowitz: Sheldon. You remember the first few weeks; we were looking for magnetic monopoles and not finding anything, and you were acting like an obnoxious, giant dictator?
Raj: I thought we were going to be gentle with him.
Wolowitz: That's why I added the "tator"
- Permalink: Sheldon. You remember the first few weeks; we were looking for m...
Wolowitz [after seeing Penny jump Leonard]: Damnit, I should have gone over and said we were back
Raj: Yeah, it was "first come, first serve."
- Permalink: Damnit, I should have gone over and said we were back Yeah, it...