I thought your dad worked last weekend. No, last week he had t...
Maeby: I thought your dad worked last weekend.
George Michael: No, last week he had to finish planning the new subdivision.
Maeby: Oh. So, did he finish it?
George Michael: No. Hey, are you trying to make me feel bad?
Maeby: Yeah, I guess. Sorry, I'm just bored.
George Michael: That's ok.
Maeby: I guess he just likes work more than he likes you.
- Michael Bluth, George Michael, Maeby Bluth FÃ¼nke
- Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 15: "Staff Infection"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, George Michael Quotes, Maeby Bluth FÃ¼nke Quotes, Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 15 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Gob: I hope you're up to this, Buster! This is a game of courage! A game for men!
Buster: Yeah, well, it's a game I'm ready for! Uh-oh. My seat doesn't have a cushion.
- Permalink: I hope you're up to this, Buster! This is a game of courage! A g...
Lindsay: Okay, so you guys don't want to work? Fine. I've got a stair car full of Mexican laborers that would love a day's work.
Lupe's Uncle: Laborers? I'm a professor of American studies at the University of Mexico City.
- Permalink: Okay, so you guys don't want to work? Fine. I've got a stair car...