I'm sorry. I don't have time for games. I have to get back to th...
Cristina: I'm sorry. I don't have time for games. I have to get back to the hospital.
Meredith: She's right, she does have to go back to the hospital.
Derek: We're not gonna talk about the hospital, we're here to play baseball.
Mark: And to drink beer. Drink your beer. What more do you want in life?
Lexie: I'm not gonna drink beer when all my friends just got fired.
- Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Cristina Yang, Mark Sloan, Lexie Grey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 3: "I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watchin' Me"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Derek Shepherd Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Mark Sloan Quotes, Lexie Grey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 3 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst-case scenarios in their heads. You're ready to close, you got the bleeder. You know it but there's that voice in your head asking. What if you didn't? What if the patient dies and you could have prevented it? So you check your work one more time before you close. Paranoia is a surgeon's best friend.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst-ca...
Cristina: That list is everything - it is my future. It is my salvation. The list is life.
Owen: You're comparing the merger with Schindler's List?
Cristina: I'm Jewish. I'm allowed.
- Permalink: That list is everything - it is my future. It is my salvation. T...