Is Meredith the only person in the hospital who doesnâ€™t know ...
GEORGE: "Is Meredith the only person in the hospital who doesnâ€™t know the size of this thing?"
IZZIE: "Iâ€™m telling her."
CRISTINA: "You canâ€™t. Sheâ€™s gone already."
IZZIE: "What? Already?"
CRISTINA: "I think she had, excuse me, an errand to run."
IZZIE: "You donâ€™t think Meredithâ€™s really going to mind about the party, right?"
GEORGE: "I want you to make it very clear to her that I had nothing to do with this party. Nothing."
- Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley
- Grey's Anatomy Season 1 Episode 5: "Shake Your Groove Thing"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Cristina Yang Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 1 Episode 5 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
[narrating] "Remember when you were a kid and your biggest worry was, like, if you'd get a bike for your birthday or if you'd get to eat cookies for breakfast. Being an adult? Totally overrated. I mean seriously, don't be fooled by all the hot shoes and the great sex and the no parents anywhere telling you what to do. Adulthood is responsibility. Responsibility, it really does suck. Really, really sucks. Adults have to be places and do things and earn a living and pay the rent. And if you're training to be a surgeon, holding a human heart in your hands, hello? Talk about responsibility. Kind of makes bikes and cookies look really, really good, doesn't it? The scariest part about responsibility? When you screw up and let it slip right through your fingers."MEREDITH
- Permalink: Remember when you were a kid and your biggest worry was, like,...
"I guess we're adults. The question is, when did that happen, and how do we make it stop?"MEREDITH
- Permalink: I guess we're adults. The question is, when did that happen, an...