I've already spent an hour picking bird parts out of this guy. ...
CRISTINA: "I've already spent an hour picking bird parts out of this guy. I'm over it."
GEORGE: "Carpe diem."
MEREDITH: "Right, you and my forehead. I'm beginning to look how I feel. Carpe that."
GEORGE: "This is the luckiest day in the world!"
CRISTINA: "Tell that to the bird."
- Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, George O'Malley
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 8: "Let It Be"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 8 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
PRESTON: "So... it's date night."
CRISTINA: "Yeah, it's a night... with a date."
- Permalink: So... it's date night. Yeah, it's a night... with a date.
MEREDITH: [narrating] "For extra credit, Mrs. Snyder used to make us act out all the parts. Sal Scafarillo was Romeo. As fate would have it, I was Juliet. Most of the girls were green with envy. I wasn't. I told Ms. Snyder that Juliet was an idiot. For one thing, she falls for the one guy she knows she can't have... Everyone thinks it's so romantic: Romeo and Juliet, true love... how sad. If Juliet was stupid enough to fall for the enemy, drink a bottle of poison, and go to sleep in a mausoleum, then she deserved everything she got."
- Permalink: Romeo and Juliet, true love... how sad. If Juliet was stupid en...