Madeline. You can't stay in Miami. Well what am I supposed to ...
Fiona: Madeline. You can't stay in Miami.
Madeline: Well what am I supposed to do?
Michael: You'll come with us. We're already having cover ID's made. I'll make one more.
Madeline: Michael. Do I look like somebody who's ready for life on the run?
Michael: Please mom. I need you to do this.
Michael: Because I promised Sam I would make this right. And I can't do that with you in prison. Because you're the only family I have left.
Madeline: I'm not going anywhere cold. I mean it.
- Michael Westen, Fiona Glenanne, Madeline Westen
- Burn Notice Season 6 Episode 15: "Best Laid Plans"
- Burn Notice
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Westen Quotes, Fiona Glenanne Quotes, Madeline Westen Quotes, Burn Notice Season 6 Episode 15 Quotes, Burn Notice Quotes
- Added by:
- Jim Garner
Uhhh Mike, I mean every cop south of the Mason/Dixon line is looking for you. So you're not making a cameo at a crime scene and honestly I shouldn't either. Half the force knows this chin.Sam
- Permalink: Uhhh Mike, I mean every cop south of the Mason/Dixon line is loo...
Sam: She said if I abandoned my best friend, then I'm not the guy she fell in love with.
Michael: I don't know what to say. Thanks.
- Permalink: She said if I abandoned my best friend, then I'm not the guy she...