Meredith, his neighbor said that he wasn't getting his mail. U...
Lexie: Meredith, his neighbor said that he wasn't getting his mail.
Thatcher: I heard that you got married on a sticker. That's great.
Cristina: We should go so you can have family time.
Lexie: No, I don't . I don't know what's wrong with him.
Meredith: Did you pick him up off the floor of a bar Lexie? That might be a clue.
Thatcher: Uh, I'm not. I haven't been drinking I just... (Thatcher throws up blood)
Cristina: Now that could be surgical.
- Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Lexie Grey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 4: "Tainted Obligation"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Lexie Grey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 4 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
We begin life with few obligations. We pledge allegiance to the flag. We swear to return our library books. But as we get older we take vows, make promises, get burden by commitments, to do no harm, to tell the truth and nothing but, to love, to cherish till death do us part. So we just keep running up the tap 'til we owe everything to everybody and suddenly ... what the.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: We begin life with few obligations. We pledge allegiance to the ...
The thing about being a surgeon, everybody wants a piece of you. We take one little oath, and suddenly we're drowning in obligations. To our patients, to our colleagues, to medicine itself. So we do what any sane person would do. We run like hell from our promises, hoping they'll be forgotten. But sooner or later, they always catch up. And sometimes you find the obligation you dread the most isn't worth running from at all.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: The thing about being a surgeon, everybody wants a piece of you....