My mom signed me out of school early, so then she wouldn't have ...
Maeby: My mom signed me out of school early, so then she wouldn't have to pick me up later, so then she wouldn't be late for the Christmas party.
Michael: That's about the worst thing I've ever heard.
Maeby: I had to drive because she had a little bit of a buzz on.
Michael: No, that's it.
- Michael Bluth, Maeby Bluth FÃ¼nke
- Arrested Development Season 2 Episode 6: "Afternoon Delight"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, Maeby Bluth FÃ¼nke Quotes, Arrested Development Season 2 Episode 6 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(holding stuffed animals) These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla is for sand racing. Now if you'll excuse me, they're putting me in something called Hero Squad.Buster
- Permalink: These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksman...
Al: Need a hand with that?
Gob: No, Al, I want to spill booze all over my freaking $6,300 suit. Come on on!!
- Permalink: Need a hand with that? No, Al, I want to spill booze all over ...