Oh God I love Sleeping Beauty! The music, the sets, the costumes...
(Carrie and Stanford went to the ballet together)
Carrie: Oh God I love "Sleeping Beauty"! The music, the sets, the costumes! It's so romantic! (She twirls around and imitates a ballerina)
Stanford: You only like it because she gets to sleep for a hundred years and she doesn't age.
- Carrie Bradshaw, Stanford Blatch
- Sex and the City Season 1 Episode 9: "The Turtle and the Hare"
- Sex and the City
- Related Quotes:
- Carrie Bradshaw Quotes, Stanford Blatch Quotes, Sex and the City Season 1 Episode 9 Quotes, Sex and the City Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Stanford's grandmother: Do you want a family?
Carrie: (voice)As I looked around at all the memorabilia and family photographs, the faces of brides and grooms, children and grandchildren, I realized... (end of voiceover) Yes, I do.
- Permalink: Do you want a family? As I looked around at all the memorabili...
Miranda: You haven't met the Rabbit.
Samantha: Oh, come on. If you're going to get a vibrator, at least get one called the Horse.
- Permalink: You haven't met the Rabbit. Oh, come on. If you're going to g...