Oh, hi. I have a normal baby. I'm Mary Alice. I live across th...
Susan: Oh, hi. I have a normal baby.
Mary Alice: I'm Mary Alice. I live across the street.
Susan: Susan Mayer. Thank you so much. If my husband had to rescue me, I just, I would have never heard the end of it. He thinks I'm a total klutz.
Mary Alice: Oh, please, that's what neighbors are for. Well, welcome to Wisteria Lane. When you're finished unpacking, why don't you come over for a cup of coffee?
Susan: Oh, wow! I have a neighbor who just asked me over for coffee. I'm sorry. You must think I'm a lunatic.
Mary Alice: Oh, no, no, I don't. I think you're charming. And your baby looks like a genius to me.
Susan: Oh, she is and we're gonna be so happy here. (gasps to Julie) Look at your new home.
- Susan Mayer, Mary Alice Young
- Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 23: "Remember (1)"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Susan Mayer Quotes, Mary Alice Young Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 23 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Melanie: And out of nowhere, he just attacked me.
Matthew: My brother's never been violent. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you.
Melanie: But he did.
Matthew: Let me just take you home.
Melanie: This has been pretty traumatic for me. I think that you should come over for the next few days so we can talk it out.
Matthew: We broke up, Mel. It is not my job to hold your hand.
- Permalink: And out of nowhere, he just attacked me. My brother's never be...
Julie: (About the RV) So, is there anything you should prepare me for?
Susan: No, no. It's all good. Oh, but you should know that your bed doubles as the dining table, and the toilet's in the shower.
- Permalink: So, is there anything you should prepare me for? No, no. It's...