She's been there for hours! It's getting kinda hard to watch! ...
IZZIE: "She's been there for hours! It's getting kinda hard to watch!"
CRISTINA: "No... it was hard to watch half an hour ago, now it's just pathetic."
MEREDITH: "Who's pathetic?"
MEREDITH: "You, who pretend to be my friends! Calling me pathetic. Behind my back, in front of my face. Why don't you just dump the pigâ€™s blood on me now and get it over with?"
- Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 6: "Into You Like a Train"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 6 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
CRISTINA: "There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you."
PRESTON: "What is it?"
CRISTINA: "I need to find this man's leg. The chief is going to kick me out of the program if I don't. I cannot go back to Los Angeles. It's sunny there. Every. Day."
CRISTINA: "What? I need you to help me find the leg! Aren't boyfriends supposed to help in situations like this?"
PRESTON: "When we're on duty, I can't be your boyfriend."
CRISTINA: "Okay, fine. So, when we're on duty, I can have sex with someone else?"
PRESTON: [pauses] "Dr. Yang... I'm walking away now."
- Permalink: There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you. What is ...
IZZIE: [to Meredith, about Addison] "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I take issue with the salmon scrubs. I mean what self-respecting surgeon wears salmon-colored scrubs?"
MEREDITH: [smiles] "This is what I'm saying."
- Permalink: Well, if it makes you feel any better, I take issue with the s...