Almost Human Quotes
Dorian: Still anti-synthetic?
John: It's growing on me.
- Permalink: It's growing on me.
John: You're telling me to walk up to a homicidal robot and stab it in the back of the neck?
Nigel: Uh huh.
- Permalink: Homicidal robot
DNA can be isolated under a microscope, you know, hair color, eye color, height, weight, ethnicity. The fundamental basic data can be traced to individual chromosomes. But the soul, that is who we are. It is our passion, our pain. Why we laugh, why we cry. Why we strive to be better. DNA, it's the data, but the soul? It's the story. It is the essence of life.Nigel Vaughn
It's not our past that defines us. It's what we do now.Dorian
- Permalink: It's not our past that defines us. It's what we do now.
Maldonado: John, thanks for not destroying any MXs today.
John: Yeah, well. The night is young.
- Permalink: Yeah, well. The night is young.
Dorian: Hey, Mr. Friendly! How was Angry Class 101?
Kennex: Call me that again and I swear I'll stick my boot right in your face.
- Permalink: Call me that again and I swear I'll stick my boot right in your face.
Kennex: You know, as crazy as that guy was, he was right about one thing. The black marks, they follow you around. You know, sometimes I walk throught his precinct and the way people look at me, like...
Maldonado: John, don't let them into your head.
- Permalink: John, don't let them into your head.
[to Dorian] Hey, who's a happy toaster!?Kennex
- Permalink: Hey, who's a happy toaster!?
[to Dorian] Look, having your own space isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, you can build robotic butterflies to your heart's content, but it can get lonely. Really lonely.Rudy