Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Now let's go upstairs and get back to work, for tonight, we dine in Hell!Veronica
- Permalink: Now let's go upstairs and get back to work, for tonight, we dine...
Ted: So the company backed down on the new hours?
Ted: I/we did it, because I/we stood up for what was right. I/we am proud of me/us.
Veronica: I/me, too, Ted. Together, we're like Gandhi. I'm skinny, and you're tan.
- Permalink: So the company backed down on the new hours? Mm-hmm. I/we di...
Perry: But Jenkins was still a great man, right? I mean, you were with him when he helped that killer whale find its way home.
Phil: I had not heard that one. Was that an embellishment of the time I helped that large woman with the hole in the top of her head find her way back to her apartment?
Lem: Actually, I stole that story from Free Willy.
- Permalink: But Jenkins was still a great man, right? I mean, you were with ...
Lem, I talked to the chef. It turns out that broasting is a combination of, and I quoting, "roasting and get the hell out of my kitchen." He wouldn't tell me the proportions.Phil
- Permalink: Lem, I talked to the chef. It turns out that broasting is a comb...
Ted: I need to sabotage the sleep system and make sure it's not finished in time for Relaxacon.
Linda: Cool. That's not sex, but it beats getting knocked to the floor so hard you want to go back to Wisconsin and get your master's in Cheese Sciences.
Ted: Yes, it does.
- Permalink: I need to sabotage the sleep system and make sure it's not finis...
Lem: It's Broasting Day in the cafeteria. It'll give us another chance to figure out what broasting is.
Phil: Well, I do want to get to the bottom of that. Okay, we'll have lunch. I just hope "broasting" is not a typo, like that butter crotch pudding.
- Permalink: It's Broasting Day in the cafeteria. It'll give us another chanc...
If you want to get the company off this, you have to show them that this new pace will cost them money. Because the company loves its money. If they could, they'd go to strip clubs and throw naked women at money.Veronica
- Permalink: If you want to get the company off this, you have to show them t...
Lem: Gordon Jenkins was a good man. But he was also a complex man. For example, he liked coffee, but he did not like having coffee thrown at him. In fact, Jenkins hated being burned by any hot liquid. In that way, he was like many of us, sensitive to heat. What a character. Goodbye, Jenkins. I hope you're throwing coffee at God right now.
Veronica: Nice work, Lem. Goosebumps.
Veronica: Sure. Why not?
- Permalink: Gordon Jenkins was a good man. But he was also a complex man. Fo...
I love sugar cookies. When I was a kid, my mom used to make 'em. But instead of sugar, she'd use brandy. And instead of milk, she dipped them in brandy.Phil
- Permalink: I love sugar cookies. When I was a kid, my mom used to make 'em....
Sorry, Ted. The company feels that if we ease up because someone dies, it will only encourage other people to die.Veronica
- Permalink: Sorry, Ted. The company feels that if we ease up because someone...
Veronica: I heard about Jenkins' death. The company feels terrible about it.
Ted: People are working too hard, Veronica. We need to slow down.
Veronica: Legal's position's is, we don't know if hard work killed Jenkins. Legal thinks he may have had high cholesterol. They're also floating the idea that his being dead may have been a pre-existing condition, and that he may not have been alive when we hired him. Apparently he was pretty quiet in his job interview.
- Permalink: I heard about Jenkins' death. The company feels terrible about i...
Ted: Morale does seem pretty low.
Linda: It's like that time they paid our holiday bonuses in frozen food.
Ted: Potpie Christmas. It did not help that they made them with real reindeer.
- Permalink: Morale does seem pretty low. It's like that time they paid our...