Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Brennan: I have to remove your clothing now.
Brennan: Well, there may be particulates.
Brennan: Evidence for Hodgins and flesh for Cam.
- Permalink: I have to remove your clothing now. Why? Well, there may be ...
Brennan: You've created a geographic Venn diagram.
Booth: No, no, incorrect. What I've shown is here is they've overlapped in the same area.
Brennan: You need to Google "Venn diagram."
- Permalink: You've created a geographic Venn diagram. No, no, incorrect. W...
Booth: Steve Rifton, 26-year-old mailman reported missing by his wife twelve days ago. You figured out he was a mailman and guess what? He's a mailman!
Brennan: Why are you surprised?
Booth: It doesn't surprise me. It amazes me sometimes how you can figure that stuff out. It's a mailman! You figured that out!
- Permalink: Steve Rifton, 26-year-old mailman reported missing by his wife t...
Fisher: He was beaten and stabbed. Somebody really went after this guy.
Cam: Those injuries didn't kill him. There's grease in all levels of the bronchi, which means our victim was alive when he was tossed into the vat. Cause of death is drowning and cooking, or vice versa.
Fisher: Saturated fats; they're a killer.
- Permalink: He was beaten and stabbed. Somebody really went after this guy. ...
Booth: Fishing is not a sport!
Brennan: What? Monuments to sporting events in ancient Egypt include fishing, as well as swimming and wrestling.
Booth: Come on! No sweat, no sport!
- Permalink: Fishing is not a sport! What? Monuments to sporting events in ...
Brennan: Being overweight wasn't always stigmatized. During the Middle Ages in Italy, the wealthy and influential members of society were called popolo grosso, meaning literally, fat people.
Hank: Is she always like this?
Booth: Well, Pops, she always has the facts, Pops. Always.
- Permalink: Being overweight wasn't always stigmatized. During the Middle Ag...
Hank: No, I like her. She's real. She's got balls.
Brennan: Well, ovaries, actually.
Hank: All right, you've got steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
- Permalink: No, I like her. She's real. She's got balls. Well, ovaries, ac...
Angela: Booth must be cute with his grandpa, huh?
Brennan: His grandfather calls him shrimp. Booth seems to like it, which I don't understand.
Angela: Well, it's because it makes him feel loved, like when he actually was a shrimp.
Brennan: So the moniker is a sign of affection?
Angela: Very good, Brennan. You never had a nickname?
Brennan: Oh, no, just what Booth calls me; just Bones.
- Permalink: Booth must be cute with his grandpa, huh? His grandfather call...
Sweets: Uh, so, shall we go?
Hank Booth: You got room in your bicycle for my bag?
- Permalink: Uh, so, shall we go? You got room in your bicycle for my bag?
Wyatt: When you were in the coma, you got a glimpse of another world.
Booth: Great, and how does that help me aim my gun?
Wyatt: Temperance Brennan. You're in love with her. You're building a world around her. Family.
Booth: We're not compatible. She sees the world one way, I see it another way.
- Permalink: When you were in the coma, you got a glimpse of another world. ...
Brennan: Maybe I should start packing heat again.
Booth: Packing heat?
Brennan: Yes, it's a colloquialism. I'm quite a good shot.
- Permalink: Maybe I should start packing heat again. Packing heat? Yes, ...
Mr. Nigel-Murray: To a little person a hatchet would be the equivalent of an ax. Assuming the accomplice was already lying in wait, surely he would have had the forethought to bring a more suitable weapon.
Brennan: Like a gun.
- Permalink: To a little person a hatchet would be the equivalent of an ax. A...