Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
I tell you, these clothes, that car. I feel invincible man. LIke Ray Price, kicking ass and taking names '70s style. I get it now baby.Ryan
Mr. Castle what possessed you to turn my precinct into a set of Kojak? Or should I address you as Captain Castle?Gates
Alexis: Halter tops were big in the '70s.
Castle: So were those peasant blouses. Why didn't you wear one of those?
- Permalink: So were those peasant blouses. Why didn't you wear one of those?
We will solve the greatest mystery of the disco era, besides the popularity of disco itself.Castle
Because the second Harold sets foot in this place it's going to burst his little '70s bubble.Beckett
Harold: Once you go white, nothing else seems right.
Lanie: I'd rather be dead than end up in your bed, jive turkey.
- Permalink: I'd rather be dead than end up in your bed, jive turkey.
Beckett: I look ridiculous.
Castle: Ridiculously hot.
- Permalink: Ridiculously hot.
By the power vested in me by the NYPD I will personally arrange for you to see the deceased.Castle
Harold: Have you ever seen a cop with an ass that fine. If this women's lib I'm all for it.
Castle: To be fair, you do have a very fine, never mind.
- Permalink: To be fair, you do have a very fine, never mind.
A testament to the truly indestructible nature of polyester.Castle
- Permalink: A testament to the truly indestructible nature of polyester.