Dallas Season 3 Episode 6: "Like Father, Like Son" Quotes
I'd like to know that I'm the only other, other woman.Emma
- Permalink: I'd like to know that I'm the only other, other woman.
I'm your son. Do you remember that or are you too damned addled to remember who I am?John Ross
You're so hell bent on punishing JR for his sins that you're willing to destroy your relationship with your only son.John Ross
I'd offer to help if I wasn't enjoying the view so much.Christopher
- Permalink: I'd offer to help if I wasn't enjoying the view so much.
How can she even type with those things in the way?Emma
- Permalink: How can she even type with those things in the way?
Seriously, I don't care how fast that girl can type she better stop flirting with my husband.Pamela
Bobby: There's nothing dishonorable about making sure that every single rule and regulation is followed to the letter of the law. Is there?
Nicolas: Take your best shot Mr. Ewing.
Bobby: Don't say I didn't warn you.
- Permalink: Don't say I didn't warn you.
Let me guess. Self righteous party of two.John Ross
- Permalink: Let me guess. Self righteous party of two.
I may be drunk on power but you, you're just drunk.John Ross
- Permalink: I may be drunk on power but you, you're just drunk.
You would cheat on your wife and start a war within this family just to get your deal done, wouldn't you. You're trying so hard to fill JR's shoes. You've become drunk on power.Sue Ellen
Want more Dallas?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!