Dallas Season 3 Episode 6: "Like Father, Like Son" Quotes
I'd like to know that I'm the only other, other woman.Emma
- Permalink: I'd like to know that I'm the only other, other woman.
I'm your son. Do you remember that or are you too damned addled to remember who I am?John Ross
You're so hell bent on punishing JR for his sins that you're willing to destroy your relationship with your only son.John Ross
I'd offer to help if I wasn't enjoying the view so much.Christopher
- Permalink: I'd offer to help if I wasn't enjoying the view so much.
How can she even type with those things in the way?Emma
- Permalink: How can she even type with those things in the way?
Seriously, I don't care how fast that girl can type she better stop flirting with my husband.Pamela
Bobby: There's nothing dishonorable about making sure that every single rule and regulation is followed to the letter of the law. Is there?
Nicolas: Take your best shot Mr. Ewing.
Bobby: Don't say I didn't warn you.
- Permalink: Don't say I didn't warn you.
Let me guess. Self righteous party of two.John Ross
- Permalink: Let me guess. Self righteous party of two.
I may be drunk on power but you, you're just drunk.John Ross
- Permalink: I may be drunk on power but you, you're just drunk.
You would cheat on your wife and start a war within this family just to get your deal done, wouldn't you. You're trying so hard to fill JR's shoes. You've become drunk on power.Sue Ellen