Elementary Season 1 Episode 3: "Child Predator" Quotes
Sherlock: What are you doing?
Watson: Depriving you of all stimuli; time for you to get some sleep.
Sherlock: What? No, no. Right after you solve a case, you're flushed with a success. We should double down with work.
Sherlock: You, me, Angus, some combination of the three. You already know I favor you.
- Permalink: What are you doing? Depriving you of all stimuli; time for you...
Sherlock: For a brief stretch in London, I talked only to a phrenology bust I kept in my study. I named him Angus. It wasn't the same. I realized when it came to listeners preferred animate to inanimate. It was quite a break through.
Watson: Angus. I am glad I made it to the animate category.
- Permalink: For a brief stretch in London, I talked only to a phrenology bus...
You know Watson, I take it all back. I'm beginning to find the chat that accompanying your companionship extremely useful. It's like white noise. It puts me in a state where I think and obverse better.Sherlock
- Permalink: You know Watson, I take it all back. I'm beginning to find the c...
Watson: So what now? We go back to the Castillo house and talk to the parents more?
Sherlock: You're doing it again - talking.
Watson: What? I'm not supposed to talk?
Sherlock: Situations like these cases require my total concentration. I talk to you, never the other way around.
- Permalink: So what now? We go back to the Castillo house and talk to the pa...
For future reference. When I say I agree with you, it means I'm not listening.Sherlock
- Permalink: For future reference. When I say I agree with you, it means I'm ...
Want more Elementary?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!