Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Look at all the garbage the damn Leafers are dumping on our lawn. The New York Post, New York Magazine, the New York MetsPeter
- Permalink: Look at all the garbage the damn Leafers are dumping on our lawn...
Don't worry, I got an idea. An idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking aboutPeter
- Permalink: Don't worry, I got an idea. An idea so smart my head would explo...
Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexuallyPeter
- Permalink: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it pr...
Stewie [imitating Brian]: I'm the dog! I'm well-read and have a diverse stock portfolio, but am not above eating grass clippings and regurgitating them on the small braided rug in front of the door.
Brian [imitating Stewie]: I'm a pompous little anti-Christ who will probably abandon my plans for world domination when I fall for a rough trick named Jim
- Permalink: I'm the dog! I'm well-read and have a diverse stock portfolio, b...
Quagmire: Hey baby, how about showing me your Lower East Side?
Quagmire: Whoa, transvestite! Wait a moment, pre-op or post-op?
Quagmire: Whoa, transvestite! Back off!
- Permalink: Hey baby, how about showing me your Lower East Side? Sure. W...
Meg: Chris, quit it! Mom! Chris put his foot on my side again!
Chris: I can't help it. I have these long dancer's legs.
Meg: Move it!
Stewie: Meg, stop your whining. Chris, stay on your own side. Lois, for God's sake, get off your ass and do some parenting!
- Permalink: Chris, quit it! Mom! Chris put his foot on my side again! I ca...
Lois: If you kids don't knock it off, we're not goin' to McDonald's after church.
Meg and Chris: MOM!
Peter: Don't worry. We're goin'. B-B-But you don't get the Supersize.
Peter: Okay, you can Supersize. But no apple pie!
Meg: Oh, come on!
Peter: Okay, you get an apple pie, but you can't blow on it
- Permalink: If you kids don't knock it off, we're not goin' to McDonald's af...
Lois: Excuse me, we were about to use that.
Lady: You snooze, you lose, lady.
Lois: You have 2 choices. Either my baby swings from this jungle gym, or you do.
Stewie: Woohoo, Lois! Someone's wearing their ovaries on the outside
- Permalink: Excuse me, we were about to use that. You snooze, you lose, la...
[Meg and Chris are raking leaves]
Chris: Hold it, Meg. Those two are mine.
Chris: That's Randy and that's Fred. Randy's the messy one. Fred's very neat. And when you get them together, whoa! Hold onto your sides!
Meg: Nice to meet you both.
[Meg picks up the leaves and rubs them together]
[Chris chases after Meg and they get caught by Lois]
Lois: Stop it! Both of you! Starting now, you two are gonna love each other.
[Lois makes them hug]
Lois: Now stay that way!
Chris: It's gonna be weird to potty
- Permalink: Hold it, Meg. Those two are mine. What? That's Randy and tha...
Brian: What about the "writing angry letters and not sending them" exercise?
Peter: Aw geez, I wasn't supposed to send those?
Meg: Look, I got a letter from dad! Dear Meg, for the first four years of your life, I thought you were a housecat. Dad!
Stewie: Dear Stewie, get out. Oh, that's nice.
Lois: Mine just says Dear Lois, and after that it looks like someone just spit on the paper
- Permalink: What about the writing angry letters and not sending them exerci...
Good evening, tonight's top story, Quahog is infested. With loud hairy creatures also known as New YorkersDiane
- Permalink: Good evening, tonight's top story, Quahog is infested. With loud...
Yo! God is good ehn? And he expects us to be good. And if you're not, he's gonna come down, and bust your freakin skull! AmenNew Yorker Priest
- Permalink: Yo! God is good ehn? And he expects us to be good. And if you're...