What about the writing angry letters and not sending them exerci...
Brian: What about the "writing angry letters and not sending them" exercise?
Peter: Aw geez, I wasn't supposed to send those?
Meg: Look, I got a letter from dad! Dear Meg, for the first four years of your life, I thought you were a housecat. Dad!
Stewie: Dear Stewie, get out. Oh, that's nice.
Lois: Mine just says Dear Lois, and after that it looks like someone just spit on the paper
- Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin, Meg Griffin, Stewie Griffin
- Family Guy Season 3 Episode 7: "Lethal Weapons"
- Family Guy
- Related Quotes:
- Peter Griffin Quotes, Lois Griffin Quotes, Meg Griffin Quotes, Stewie Griffin Quotes, Family Guy Season 3 Episode 7 Quotes, Family Guy Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Good evening, tonight's top story, Quahog is infested. With loud hairy creatures also known as New YorkersDiane
- Permalink: Good evening, tonight's top story, Quahog is infested. With loud...
Yo! God is good ehn? And he expects us to be good. And if you're not, he's gonna come down, and bust your freakin skull! AmenNew Yorker Priest
- Permalink: Yo! God is good ehn? And he expects us to be good. And if you're...