Family Guy Season 1 Episode 4: "Mind Over Murder" Quotes
Jeez Lois, I just spent all morning on a boat with my friends drinking beers, telling jokes, and screwin' around. How 'bout a little me time?Peter
- Permalink: Jeez Lois, I just spent all morning on a boat with my friends dr...
Man: Wow, Lois Griffin, Hey, I love your act! Nice melons.
Peter: Now listen pal!
Lois: Peter, I'm holding melons.
Man: And her hooters aint bad either.
Peter: Now hold on a second.
Lois: Peter! I'm holding hooters!
Peter: Oh, sorry.
Man: No problem.... Your wife's hot
Peter: Alright that's it
- Permalink: Wow, Lois Griffin, Hey, I love your act! Nice melons. Now list...
Peter: I know you cant understand what I'm going through, Lois. I mean all the stuff that makes you happy, you know, like cooking and cleaning - it's alright here in the house just waiting for you. You are one lucky...
Brian: Uh, uh stop. Now
- Permalink: I know you cant understand what I'm going through, Lois. I mean ...
[Stewie stumbles up to Lois...]
Stewie: Hello mother, care to partake in your oh so exhilarating games of Peek-A-Boo?
Lois: Oh my god, my baby's drunk!
Peter: No I'm not, what, oh him? Oh yeah, he's a real light weight
- Permalink: Hello mother, care to partake in your oh so exhilarating games o...
Brian: Something troubling you Peter?
Peter: Oh no, nothing. Just all of my friends are eye-humping my wife.
Brian: Well if I were you, I'd keep an eye on her. Then again I'm the jealous type
- Permalink: Something troubling you Peter? Oh no, nothing. Just all of my ...
I feel just like Tim Allen. I build stuff and I have a criminal recordPeter
- Permalink: I feel just like Tim Allen. I build stuff and I have a criminal ...
For the love of God, shake me! Shake me like a British nanny!Stewie
- Permalink: For the love of God, shake me! Shake me like a British nanny!
Stewie: Machiavelli! You've told me nothing I don't already know! Ah Sun Tzu's The Art of War.
Lois: Stewie, those books aren't for babies. Here, watch the Teletubbies.
Stewie: How dare you! That book may hold the key to my enslaving of all mankind
- Permalink: Machiavelli! You've told me nothing I don't already know! Ah Sun...
Stewie: I'm in seering pain!
Lois: Oh, you're just teething, Stewie. It's a normal part of a baby's life.
Stewie: Very well then. I order you to kill me at once!
- Permalink: I'm in seering pain! Oh, you're just teething, Stewie. It's a ...
Mr. Tumnis: Welcome to Narnia. I'm Mr. Tumnis.
Peter: Hey give me back my sock you goat bastard!
- Permalink: Welcome to Narnia. I'm Mr. Tumnis. Hey give me back my sock yo...
Peter: Hey you're the Pawtucket Patriot.
Patriot: Verily. Come hither and give heed.
Peter: Woah woah woah. I don't swing that way pal. Look I've got a date with my female wife. I just came down to get some beers.
Patriot: Why spend time with your wife? If you build a bar in this basement and stuff it with plenty of Pawtucket Patriots, your friends will come down here for a beer as well.
Peter: Build a bar! That's a great idea. Wait one last question! If I walk through you does that mean like..we've done it?
Patriot: Gee what's with you and the gay jokes?
- Permalink: Peter. Hey you're the Pawtucket Patriot. Verily. Come hither...
Lois: Bye bye Stewie. Mommy will be upstairs to kiss you goodnight.
Stewie: Burn in hell!
- Permalink: Bye bye Stewie. Mommy will be upstairs to kiss you goodnight. ...