Family Guy Season 4 Episode 22: "Sibling Rivalry" Quotes
Lois: Do you think I'm fat?
Waiter: Only if you think I'm a serial killer.
- Permalink: Do you think I'm fat? Only if you think I'm a serial killer. ...
Lois: Why should I get my tubes tied? You should get a vasectomy?
Peter: First: I don't know what that is. And two: no freakin way.
- Permalink: Why should I get my tubes tied? You should get a vasectomy? no...
Joe: A lot of the guys on the force have had vasectomies, and their lives haven't changed much.
Cleveland: Would you ever have one?
- Permalink: A lot of the guys on the force have had vasectomies, and their l...
Chris: Say Doc, what did you do with the all the fat you took out of my mom?
Dr. Hartman: It's right here in this storage closet.
(He opens the closet and sees Peter having sex with the bag of far
Peter: Um, it's exactly what it looks like.
- Permalink: Say Doc, what did you do with the all the fat you took out of my...
Announcer: We now return to Morgan Freeman starring in "The Narrator."
Morgan Freeman: Ever since I was a little boy, people have enjoyed the sound of my voice. And I figured you either get busy talkin or you get busy dyin'. The work is really quite easy. Why even right now I'm just sitting in a chair, sipping some tea and reading from a script. The wall is covered in something that resembles egg crates except they're soft and spongy, like a twinkie...like a twinkie.
- Permalink: We now return to Morgan Freeman starring in The Narrator. Ever...
Peter: Well, my vasectomy is tomorrow.
Cleveland: You poor bastard. Sex is pointless without the potency.
Quagmire: Yeah. You take the venom out of the cobra, and what have you got? You got a... a belt!
- Permalink: Well, my vasectomy is tomorrow. You poor bastard. Sex is point...
Want more Family Guy?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!