Family Guy Season 4 Episode 22: "Sibling Rivalry" Quotes
Banish a White Russian from my Kremlin.Peter
- Permalink: Banish a White Russian from my Kremlin.
Lois has gained some weight since you guys stopped having sex. Maybe you should, uh, you know, have some sexBrian
- Permalink: Lois has gained some weight since you guys stopped having sex. M...
Lois: Peter I'm not hungry.
Peter: I want you bigger, I want you fatter, it will please me.
- Permalink: Peter I'm not hungry. I want you bigger, I want you fatter, it...
Peter: ( sees fat Lois come in ) Oh, hey Hogzilla. You seen my hot wife Lois anywhere?
Lois: I don't know. Maybe she's out looking for a man who can satisfy her.
Peter: (laughs sarcastically) Hey, do me a favor. When you're in bed, point your butt the other way. Last night, you farted, swear to god, I thought someone was stickin' me with the cigarette lighter from the car.
- Permalink: ( sees fat Lois come in ) Oh, hey Hogzilla. You seen my hot wife...
Boy, fat sex is the best sex we've ever had! Last night there were so many boobs I didn't know who's boobs I was grabbin'!Peter
- Permalink: Boy, fat sex is the best sex we've ever had! Last night there we...
Lois, men aren't fat. Only fat women are fat.Peter
- Permalink: Lois, men aren't fat. Only fat women are fat.
Chris: For my science homework, I had to make a shoebox diarrhea of the evolution of man.
Lois: You mean diorama.
- Permalink: For my science homework, I had to make a shoebox diarrhea of the...
Lois: I now understand that eating is not the way to solve my problems. You hear that, Meg?
Meg: For your information, Mom, I don't eat to solve my problems. I cut myself. Is that better?
Lois: Chris we all love your hat.
Chris: Thanks Mom!
- Permalink: I now understand that eating is not the way to solve my problems...
Lois: Okay, one more minute, and then if there are two pink lines...
Peter: Oh god, I hope you're not pregnant, we can't afford another kid. We already got Chris, Stewey, Richie, Joanie, Greg, Marsha, Bobby, Jan, Mike Seaver, Carol Seaver, Boner, Urkel, Mr. Furley...
Brian: Peter those aren't your kids. That's the Nick-At-Night lineup.
Peter: Blanka, Zangief, Chun-Li, Guile, E. Honda...
Brian: That's Street Fighters.
Peter: Red, blue, green...
Brian: Those are colors.
- Permalink: Okay, one more minute, and then if there are two pink lines... ...
Well kids, just when I thought I would never find an assistant coach, I ran into this drifter hanging out near the elementary school playground. He's got a clown costume in his trunk, so we know he's good with kids, and pictures of boys in their underwear, so, eh, he's probably had some medical training. Well, I'm going to take off while he fits you for cups in that window-less supply shed. See Ya!Peter
- Permalink: Well kids, just when I thought I would never find an assistant c...
Bertram: What took you so long?
Stewie: What took you so ugly!?
- Permalink: What took you so long? What took you so ugly!?
Lois: I think I'm pregnant.
Peter: Oh, are you sure it's yours?
- Permalink: I think I'm pregnant. Oh, are you sure it's yours?
Announcer: We now return to Morgan Freeman starring in "The Narrator."
Morgan Freeman: Ever since I was a little boy, people have enjoyed the sound of my voice. And I figured you either get busy talkin or you get busy dyin'. The work is really quite easy. Why even right now I'm just sitting in a chair, sipping some tea and reading from a script. The wall is covered in something that resembles egg crates except they're soft and spongy, like a twinkie...like a twinkie.
- Permalink: We now return to Morgan Freeman starring in The Narrator. Ever...
Peter: Well, my vasectomy is tomorrow.
Cleveland: You poor bastard. Sex is pointless without the potency.
Quagmire: Yeah. You take the venom out of the cobra, and what have you got? You got a... a belt!
- Permalink: Well, my vasectomy is tomorrow. You poor bastard. Sex is point...