Family Guy Season 8 Episode 20: "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side" Quotes
Peter Griffin: Well, let's see Robot Chicken top this one.
Chris Griffin: Actually, I think they did a pretty good job with that already, Dad.
Peter Griffin: Well, I'll have to take your word for it. I don't watch Comedy Central.
Chris Griffin: It's on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, Dad. I'm pretty sure you know that.
Peter Griffin: I don't know that. I haven't seen that show in a while and I don't know that anyone else has.
Chris Griffin: Oh, I think plenty of people have. Their fans are pretty loyal to them.
Peter Griffin: Oh yeah? All forty-two of them?
Chris Griffin: I'm not gonna let you get to me this time, Dad. I'm not gonna let you get to me.
Peter Griffin: Well, maybe I got time for another story, then. It's called Without a Paddle.
Chris Griffin: F**k you, Dad!
- Permalink: Well, let's see Robot Chicken top this one. Actually, I think ...
Why are you wearing Han's clothes? Seriously, watch the actual movie. Lando is wearing Han's clothes in this scene. It's really weird.Chewbacca/Brian
- Permalink: Why are you wearing Han's clothes? Seriously, watch the actual ...
Princess Leia/Lois: There's something out there!
Han Solo/Peter: Where?
Princess Leia/Lois: Out there in the cave!
Han Solo/Peter: Ha! Crazy women always hearing thngs.
Chewbacca/Brian: There's something out there!
Han Solo/Peter: Let's go check it out.
- Permalink: There's something out there! Where? Out there in the cave! ...
Were going to visit Lando Calrissian. The only black guy in the universe.Han Solo/Peter
- Permalink: Were going to visit Lando Calrissian. The only black guy in the ...
C-3PO/Quagmire: Sir, the odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field are 2-1!
Han/Peter: Never tell me the o-oh... well that's not bad. Never mind, let's keep going.
- Permalink: Sir, the odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field are 2...
Han/Peter: Hey, let me introduce everybody. You remember Chewbacca and this is my special friend Leia and that's uh... that's Sarge over there.
C-3PO/Quagmire: You don't know my name do you? You never bothered to learn it.
Han/Peter: What are you talkin' about? We've been through all kinds of space adventures together. Of course I know you slugger.
C-3PO/Quagmire: Sha, sure. Nice to meet you. I'm C-3PO...
Han/Peter: C3PO. Yeah I was just gonna introduce you, C-3PO. Why didn't you let me C-3PO?
Lando/Neil: Uh... Maybe we should go inside.
Han/Peter: Yeah let's get inside C-3PO. You ever been to cloud city C-3PO?
- Permalink: Hey, let me introduce everybody. You remember Chewbacca and this...
Darth Vader/Stewie: Luke.
Darth Vader/Stewie: Wait, Luke?
Darth Vader/Stewie: Luke Skywalker?
Darth Vader/Stewie: Oh my god, this is so silly. I was trying to call Luke Adams, his number is right next to yours in my helmet.
- Permalink: Luke. Yeah? Wait, Luke? Yeah? Luke Skywalker? Yea...
Han/Peter: Hey guys.
Leia/Lois: Han! What are you still doing here?
Han/Peter: Well I just realized my spaceship works better when I HAVE THE KEYS! Duh!
- Permalink: Hey guys. Han! What are you still doing here? Well I just ...
Luke/Chris: Echo-3 to Echo-7. Han old buddy, are you there?
Han/Peter: Luke, we talked about this. I changed my codename.
Luke/Chris: Oh right. Echo-3 to Carlos Spiceyweener.
Han/Peter: Carlos Spiceyweener here.
- Permalink: Echo-3 to Echo-7. Han old buddy, are you there? Luke, we talk...
Join me and we can rule the galaxy as father and son! Y'know? I mean it doesn't have to be as father and son, it can be just as, a-y'know- as two really close guys who just happen to be men y'know, just, two good-lookin' guys sharin' a cramped office runnin' the galaxy together-y'know just, gettin' the job done y'know- maybe we, maybe we do it occasionally but its not weird y'know cause we're just, two guys with ragin' goals y'know? I mean its not even about the doin' it part- but thats a part of it- but its not- its not the whole thing.Darth Vader/Stewie
- Permalink: Join me and we can rule the galaxy as father and son! Y'know? I ...
Slug/Meg: How come I never have any lines in these things?
Han/Peter: Shut up, Meg.
- Permalink: How come I never have any lines in these things? Shut up, Meg...
Leia/Lois: We're gonna be pulverized!
Han/Peter: Look, we got four or five of the main characters on board this ship, so I think we're okay.
- Permalink: We're gonna be pulverized! Look, we got four or five of the m...
Leia/Lois: May I have everyone's attention please? We're evacuating into outer space with literally infinite directions in which to flee. However, we have decided that our transports will travel directly towards the fleet of stormtroopers. Any questions?
Rebel: Yeah, um, is there someone from the military we can talk to, a man perhaps?
- Permalink: May I have everyone's attention please? We're evacuating into ou...
Han/Peter: Well your manage-to-keep-me-around-a-little-longer ness, it looks like you've managed to keep me around a little longer.
Leia/Lois: I assure you, I had nothing to do with it.
Han/Peter: Yeah right. I think you just can't stand to let a fat guy like me out of your sights.
Leia/Lois: [agitated] Why you stuck up, half witted, scruffy lookin' nerf herder!
Han/Peter: You can't use that word! Only we can use that word!
- Permalink: Well your manage-to-keep-me-around-a-little-longer ness, it look...