Family Guy Season 4 Episode 17: "The Fat Guy Strangler" Quotes
Meg: I miss Uncle Patrick.
Lois: Don't worry kids I promise we can visit him once a month.
Chris: We'll be his period.
- Permalink: I miss Uncle Patrick. Don't worry kids I promise we can visit ...
Brian: Mr. President, there's been a hurricane in New Oreleans.
George W. Bush [in a treehouse]: Go away, I'm readin' Superfudge.
Brian: Mr. President, this is a national emergency, you've got to come deal with this.
Geroge W. Bush: Don't make me do stuff.
- Permalink: Mr. President, there's been a hurricane in New Oreleans. Go aw...
Lois [on the phone with her father]: Daddy? It's me, Lois.
Carter: Oh hello, pumpkin. Did I miss your piano recital?
Lois: No Daddy, I'm in my forties.
Carter: Oh God!
- Permalink: Daddy? It's me, Lois. Oh hello, pumpkin. Did I miss your piano...
Announcer: Hey kids of america, its hand painted wooden ball-in-a-cup, Mexico's favorite toy for over 340 years. Who needs constant video game stimulation when theres ball-in-a-cup? You just toss the ball, catch it in the cup, dump it out of the cup, toss it, and catch it in the cup again. The ball is on a string and attached to the cup, so theres no worry if you dont catch the ball in the cup. And clean up is as easy as catching a ball, in a cup. So why spend another day not catching a ball in a cup when you can be catching a ball-in-a-cup?
Jingle: Ball in a cup, Ball in a cup its a ball in a cup!
Kid: Ball in a cup!
Jingle: Ball in a cup.
- Permalink: Hey kids of america, its hand painted wooden ball-in-a-cup, Mexi...
Peter: (Drunk) Wow Strange Lady, you're so sexy. I should marry you tomorrow instead of that pain in the ass Lois.
Lois: Peter it's me.
Peter: You know what screw it. I'm so gunna cheat on Lois right now and I don't care if she finds out.
Lois: Peter I...
Peter: Hey do you have a condom? Eh never mind, I have this Milky way wrapper.
- Permalink: (Drunk) Wow Strange Lady, you're so sexy. I should marry you tom...
Lois: How was your physical, Peter?
Peter: Good. Good. Good, yeah. Too good, as a matter of fact. Ya know what the doctor said? The doctor said I was too healthy. Too good of shape. Don't even know how, too good of shape.
Lois: You didn't go to your physical, did you?
Peter: Er, I did not.
- Permalink: How was your physical, Peter? Good. Good. Good, yeah. Too good...