Rachel: Maybe we should take a break.
Ross: You're right. Let's cool off, get some frozen yoghurt.
Rachel: No, a break from us.
- Permalink: Maybe we should take a break. You're right. Let's cool off, ge...
Leslie: Okay, my next song's called, "Phoebe Buffay, What Can I Say? I Really Loved When We Were Singing Partners, And I Shouldn'ta Left You That Way."
Phoebe: Oh no, one of those look-for-the-hidden-meaning songs.
- Permalink: Okay, my next song's called, Phoebe Buffay, What Can I Say? I Re...
Chandler: Just had me a little nubbinectomy. Yep! Two nipples, no waiting.
Monica: Wow. Just like Rachel in High School.
Monica: Come on! Come on, I was kidding! It was such an obvious joke!
Chandler: That was an obvious joke; and I didn't think of it. Why didn't I think of it? The source of all my powers! Oh dear God, what have I done!
- Permalink: Just had me a little nubbinectomy. Yep! Two nipples, no waiting....
(About Leslie) When we were playing together, that was the best time I've had in, like, all my lives.Phoebe
- Permalink: When we were playing together, that was the best time I've had ...
Monica: My milk's gone bad.
Chandler: I hate that. I once had a thing of half-and-half, stole my car.
- Permalink: My milk's gone bad. I hate that. I once had a thing of half-an...
Ross: A hundred million people went to see a movie about what I do. I wonder how many people would go see a movie called Jurassic Parka.
Rachel: Oh, that is so--
Ross: No, no, no, a bunch of out-of-control jackets take over an island! (Ross gasps and throws off his jacket).
- Permalink: A hundred million people went to see a movie about what I do. I ...
Monica: (About Leslie) Wow, she must have hurt you pretty bad, huh?
Phoebe: Well, yeah. You know, we were best friends, ever since we were little, our Moms worked on the barge together.
Monica: Oh, you two must have been so cute running around on a barge.
Phoebe: You never run on a barge!
- Permalink: Wow, she must have hurt you pretty bad, huh? Well, yeah. You k...
Rachel: I've got some bad news.
Rachel: I can get a quick bite to eat, but then I have to come back up here.
Ross: Come on sweetie! You've had to work late every night for the past two weeks, what is it this time?
Mark: Actually, it's kinda my fault. I, I quit today.
Ross: (To Rachel) But work comes first!
- Permalink: I've got some bad news. What? I can get a quick bite to eat,...
Joey: It was like four years ago. Okay, Ginger and I had gone out a few times, and then this one weekend, we went up to her Dad's cabin. Just me, her, and her annoying little dog Pepper. Well that night, I cooked this really romantic dinner...
Monica: You gave her food poisoning?!
Joey: I wish. No. After dinner, me, her, and Pepper all fell asleep in front of the fire. Well I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw that the fire was dying out. So, I picked up a log and threw it on. Or, at least what I thought was a log.
Phoebe: Oh, my God! You threw Pepper on the fire!
Joey: I wish. See, I guess another thing I probably should have told you about Ginger is that she kinda has a, ah, artificial leg.
Monica: Oh, my God! Joey, what did you do after you threw her leg on the fire?
Joey: I ran!
- Permalink: It was like four years ago. Okay, Ginger and I had gone out a fe...