Friends Season 2 Quotes
Rachel: It's just that.. I was in there, listening to them bitch about each other, and it reminded me of the Fourth Of July.
Chandler: Because.. it reminded you of how our forefathers used to bitch at each other?
- Permalink: It's just that.. I was in there, listening to them bitch about e...
Joey: Mr. Green, why don't we go in the bedroom and put your coat on the bed?
Dr. Green: Uh, sure. That sounds like a two person job.
- Permalink: Mr. Green, why don't we go in the bedroom and put your coat on t...
Ross: Hi Dr. Green. So how is everything in the, uh, vascular surgery... game?
Dr. Green: It's not a game Ross, a woman died on my table today.
Ross: I'm sorry. See that's the good thing about my job. All the dinosaurs on my table are already dead.
- Permalink: Hi Dr. Green. So how is everything in the, uh, vascular surgery....
Rachel: What happened to, uh, MEG?
Monica: MEG was good for me, but I dumped her. Ya know, my motto is "get out before they go down."
Joey: That is so not my motto!
- Permalink: What happened to, uh, MEG? MEG was good for me, but I dumped h...
Monica: (On the phone) Time is money, my friend! Whoo!
Rachel: "Time is money, my friend?"
Joey: Yeah, you missed, "Takes money to make money," and, "Don't make me come down there and kick your Wall Street butt."
Monica: Hey, I made $17 before breakfast. What have you done?
Joey: Well, I had breakfast here, so technically I just saved $3.50.
- Permalink: Time is money, my friend! Whoo! Time is money, my friend? Ye...
Ross: Maybe getting beat up is just something every guy has to go through once in his life, like a rite of passage or something.
Chandler: Well, couldn't we just lose our virginities again? Because actually I think mine's growing back.
- Permalink: Maybe getting beat up is just something every guy has to go thro...
Rachel: But Monica, you don't know the first thing about the stock market.
Monica: What's to know? Buy, low, sell, high, bears, bulls! (Picks up the phone) Yes, Manhattan. Telephone number for the stock... selling store.
- Permalink: But Monica, you don't know the first thing about the stock marke...
Chandler: Do you have to be a Century 21 real-estate agent to get to wear those really cool jackets?
Ross: Do you say this stuff to girls?
- Permalink: Hey. What? Do you have to be a Century 21 real-estate agent ...
(In a deep, scratchy voice) Uh, hello Miss Buffay. I know where your dog is. I want you to know that he'll be returned to you, almost as good as new, within, within 24 hours. Uh, goodbye.Joey
- Permalink: Uh, hello Miss Buffay. I know where your dog is. I want you to k...
Ross & Chandler: (Depressed) Hi.
Rachel: What's the matter with you?
Chandler: The mean guys at the coffee house took my hat.
- Permalink: Hi. What's the matter with you? The mean guys at the coffee ...
Ok, the dog will lick himself, but he won't eat your sandwich. What does that tell you, Joey?Rachel
- Permalink: Ok, the dog will lick himself, but he won't eat your sandwich. ...
Joey: Haven't you ever gotten beat up before?
Joey: I mean, by someone besides Monica.
- Permalink: Haven't you ever gotten beat up before? Yeah. I mean, by s...
Chandler: Joey's tailor... took advantage of me.
Joey: No way, I've been going to the guy for twelve years.
Chandler: Oh come on, he said he was going to do my inseem, then he ran his hand up my leg and then there was definite...
Ross: What? (Chandler closes his eyes)
Joey: That's how they do pants! First they go up one side, they move it over, then they go up the other side then they move it back, and then they do the rear. Ross, will you tell him. Isn't that how a tailor measures pants?
Ross: Yes, yes it is... in prison!
- Permalink: Joey's tailor... took advantage of me. What? No way, I've be...
Rachel: This is about you stealing my wind!
Ross: Your wind?
Rachel: Yes, my wind. How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?
Ross: You, you know I... I don't, have a, have a problem with that.
Rachel: Okay, I just, I just really need to be with myself right now. I'm sorry.
Phoebe: Uh uum, um, um.
Rachel: You're right, I don't have to apologize. Sorry. Damn it!
- Permalink: This is about you stealing my wind! Your wind? Yes, my wind....